How can i get a stable income?

I have a small two floored shop in the game I have a telefood bumper but no prize dispenser and 2 rooms and a tip piggy so anyways I never get a stable income and I sometimes get a large amount of money which I spend to improve my shop and I sell resources too and basically anything I can yet I don't get a stable income also I can only play for one hour a day accept sometimes on weekdays so pls help me tysm also does anyone know when realcatnoirgamingyt comes on?? Cuz she was helping with my shop

Comments

• just do it over and over again.... or atleast do the Buy and sell method.
  • What's dat?
  • Buy low sell high
  • dont make hollas and give warps to people so that they can come to your shop. saves a lot of c.
  • I'm but if I sell high ppl go:"ur a scammer" and leave even if I raise the price like 50c
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2019
    If you want a stable income , i suggest you

sell me gold 3/c
  • If you want a stable income , i suggest you

sell me gold 3/c

Oh sis yes let me get the coin then
  • Use punctuation

Just kidding, keep doing what you're doing!
  • If you want stable and consistent income, sell resources (I can't keep up with demand - highest demand: ores, gems, marble, oil and berries). If you want large income all at once, sell clothing items (buy low/sell high).
  • b3achy said:

If you want stable and consistent income, sell resources (I can't keep up with demand - highest demand: ores, gems, marble, oil and berries). If you want large income all at once, sell clothing items (buy low/sell high).

Ya. That’s a good way to make money. There’s cubits in the mines really. Mining gets you cubits. Sell what you mined.
  • Bro I sell loads of gold just come anytime! :) But I hv to be online at the time since I don't own vends...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    As Late said, make a ton of warp food and split them down to stacks of 1. Then drop them on everybody you see in the lobbies.
  • Lol I do that tho most people just come in hv a look and then disappear from existence
  • I just sold loads of resources for 145c I mean it's good business but u need LOADS of resources
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited February 2019
    If you enjoy the personalized interaction, then the registers are great. However, if you want your shop to be profitable long term, you eventually should invest in vends as you can continue to sell in your shop even when you aren't there.

Yes, resources takes a lot, but they are a very consistent commodity as builders always need more resources. I typically sell 1-4 stacks of a resource at a time in my vends. My prices are a bit low (as I have a few buyers that like to resell), but I typically sell 400 coal, 300 stone or iron, 150 silver or gold, and 200 oil in a stack for 50c. You need to go mining with a focus to gather resources, or set up a berry farm where you regularly pick them (btw, I sell 250 berries in a stack) just for selling. I enjoy mining (berry picking, not so much), so it's part of the fun for me to play and hunt down ore veins by running around the sides of mines and burrowing down to the ores when I find them. Over time, I'd have enough blocks to also resell. I don't let anything go to waste when I'm mining...I take it all (which means you need to get all the inventory upgrades). Wood trunks are another great commodity, but I find them a pain to gather at times.

Also, I found building a thread here in the Trading Category to announce my vend shop and what I was selling was as effective, if not more so, than hollas. I list what I'm selling and the prices in the original post (edit as things change), and bump the thread when I've restocked (though lately I've not been bumping the thread but a regular is still buying me out). It's free, and you get people serious about purchasing what you have to sell, though sometimes it would take a few hours for them to visit the shop. When I started out, I'd try to keep my vends stocked daily, but over time, I had so many vends, best I can promise now is to restock weekly. Even when I had around 9-10 vends, I could easily make 500-1Kc / day.
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    Cool thx! Good tips tho I gotta save up a lot of money but I hv been devising a plan of business: I only play an hour a day and I decided that everyday in a mine oil until I get 4.4k oil then I can sell it for 440c then I can buy a vend and start selling until I can grow my business to 3 or 5 bends then I can start buying rates when I get a stable income after that I could host bomb games cuz I heard they are really profitable when done right anyways for the nice answer b3achy [edit: also I forgot to mention that I can mine over 1.1koil in one hour
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    I got vends thx to Gregony and now I started selling coal in them 20c for 100and I hope it will go well! Also feel free to come to my realm anytime! I also make what I call "donors monument" to ppl who donate
  • Bomb games aren't profitable... you spend a lot of cubits on bombs, prizes, and hollas...
  • Yes but I was thinking of putting an entry fee to fund my bomb games
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited February 2019
    sdgamez3 said:

Yes but I was thinking of putting an entry fee to fund my bomb games

I don't think you understand how many cubits it takes to host a bomb game. I spent 7k on my last bomb game. How do you expect to regain those cubits with entry fees? No one will buy them either.
  • you may put a krampus as a prize and set it 500c :3 nobody's stopping you
  • LateCom said:

you may put a krampus as a prize and set it 500c :3 nobody's stopping you

• I'm second life games r broken also late, y do u hv a grudge against Beckley?? I mean your remarks are hilarious but just curious as to u u hate him