artifacts

who knows how to make/ find an artifact?

Comments

• You find them in mines. Here's a thread on tips to find them... http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/246234/#Comment_246234
  • ingame go to my artificium ostentationem, then go to basement and go to the 2nd wall display from the left. Tropical mines you can see artifacts in the water. Walk right in to the 2nd wall display into my mock Tropical Mine to actually see how they look in the water. Also in the basement I show all ways to find artifacts by visual examples.

These blocks sell from 400c to 2000c depending on rarity. About 2 block per set are more rare than others. There are 6 sets. 4 sets have 12 blocks, 2 sets have 15 blocks for a total of 78 different blocks.

btw, artificium ostentationem is latin for Art Display.
  • As b3achy said, you can find them in mines. They're located underground. You can find them by mining a lot, by being lucky, or with the help of a level 5+ pet.
  • As b3achy said, you can find them in mines. They're located underground. You can find them by mining a lot, by being lucky, or with the help of a level 5+ pet.

I never use pets & buried can mean under water and we all know that water is see thru. I find about 10 in 1 to 2 hours and my best is 7 in 35 minutes. I just go to tropical mines and get on the door and tilt & pan the camera. I look for a dark spot in the water.

NOTE: There can be 2 per mine & I have found 2 in the same mine a lot.
  • Intimate said:

As b3achy said, you can find them in mines. They're located underground. You can find them by mining a lot, by being lucky, or with the help of a level 5+ pet.

I never use pets & buried can mean under water and we all know that water is see thru. I find about 10 in 1 to 2 hours and my best is 7 in 35 minutes. I just go to tropical mines and get on the door and tilt & pan the camera. I look for a dark spot in the water.

NOTE: There can be 2 per mine & I have found 2 in the same mine a lot.
    I forgot the water indeed. ^^ Not to mention the unfamous generation bugs which make some artifacts appear in unusual locations (e.g. in a tree).
  • who knows how to make/ find an artifact?

Unfortunately, the artifacts are only able to be found in mines, you can visit some artifacts store to learn about more information about it, I have also 2 tips for you:
    1) Use skycam to find on the edge of every mine will be faster.
    2) Go tropical and find those artifacts in water cause those will be much easier to be found.
    The artifacts are hard to find so don't waste time on it, it's also a surprise when u walk find one luckily :3
    [Pets over Lvl 6 will alarm when there an artifact hidden in the ground around]
  • who knows how to make/ find an artifact?

Unfortunately, the artifacts are only able to be found in mines, you can visit some artifacts store to learn about more information about it, I have also 2 tips for you:
    1) Use skycam to find on the edge of every mine will be faster.
    2) Go tropical and find those artifacts in water cause those will be much easier to be found.
    The artifacts are hard to find so don't waste time on it, it's also a surprise when u walk find one luckily :3
    [Pets over Lvl 6 will alarm when there an artifact hidden in the ground around]
    then what is the price of a Lv 6 pet and what are the signs or symbols if our pet is alert?