What are these ?

Just can someone tell me here what old items will be come back in this Coming update ? The love pack ir etc...im so confuse XD

Comments

• Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    edited February 2019
    No one really knows. Some people (probably trolls) have been saying that items such as love balloon, valentine angel wings and halos will come back (halos in form of a giveaway made by kewberth). As i said this is likely to be a troll.
  • Typically some of the deco blocks come back, but it's up to the devs as to how many they put in a pack/ratio of blocks to clothing. Some of the previous year's clothing may come back, but some may not. It's also up to the devs to determine the chance of getting the various items and the ratio of old items to new. It changes from year to year. We'll all know soon.
  • EctoYam Not some people, but JanKira is lying to everyone that Love Balloon's & Valentine Wings will be back in the pack and that Sir. Kewberth will give away 50 - 100 Cupid's Halos. It's just a lie since once an item is gone from the pack it never returns.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Halos will be back in an event, I can guarantee you that.
    I am not sure about pigs, but valentine wings and baloons have a great chance of returning. Pumpkin baloons were in most recent halloween pack. It's also just 2nd year for valentine wings. Would be a shame to not see them back.
    It's still to early to speculate over whether once an item is gone from the pack will return anymore or not. This is our 5th valentine pack so far and this might be the deciding one.

• Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    edited February 2019
    lucaaa795 said:

Halos will be back in an event, I can guarantee you that.
    I am not sure about pigs, but valentine wings and baloons have a great chance of returning. Pumpkin baloons were in most recent halloween pack. It's also just 2nd year for valentine wings. Would be a shame to not see them back.
    It's still to early to speculate over whether once an item is gone from the pack will return anymore or not. This is our 5th valentine pack so far and this might be the deciding one.

Why would balloons come back tough? They were in valentine 2017. Yes 2017, and they didn't return in valentine 2018. Why would these come back? (It's not a random rare from the pack, but an actual super rare so it would make no sense to put it back. Even tough i kinda think the same way as you i don't really think if the balloonyysh will be back.