Cubic Castles Qbee Art

ThatDavidThatDavid Member
edited February 2019 in Art
Took about an hour and a half to make.
I'm new to this community because I've just created my cubic castles profile by the name of ThatDavid.
I'll try to create more of these pictures when I get time to, currently to busy at the office. Thank you!

Comments

• Wow! It looks fabulous! I love it :D
  • Wow! It looks fabulous! I love it :D

Thank you

• o_o that's really good

do you have more art examples & or a sketch to prove youre the artist? also, @fremy is a really good artist too :D check her out
  • Eagence said:

I agree :) may I use it in my planed games later on ?
    (Better without cubits, it soften the image too much XD )

Thank you for your opinion, I will try to change that.

• o_o that's really good

do you have more art examples & or a sketch to prove youre the artist? also, @fremy is a really good artist too :D check her out

I have multiple layers of the picture in sai. if that will help?
  • HOLY LORD THAT IS SO BLOODY AWESOME!
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited February 2019
    Uhm.

This is stolen art. Correct me if I am wrong, but this is the original picture:

It was drawn by "TheShadling" on NewGrounds, and his profile was deleted. In the future please do not steal & edit art. You can see his signature in the bottom. This art piece was made a long time ago.
  • Uhm.

It was drawn by "TheShadling" on NewGrounds, and his profile was deleted. In the future please do not steal & edit art. You can see his signature in the bottom. This art piece was made a long time ago.

It is not stolen art as it is posted on Shadbase. He is a friend of mine and me and a few other people run this website. It is just a reproduction of an art.

• thatdavid said:

Uhm.

It is not stolen art as it is posted on Shadbase. He is a friend of mine and me and a few other people run this website. It is just a reproduction of an art.

If it's an edit & reproduction of an art then please state than, with a link to the original, or else it's considered theft.
  • thatdavid said:

Uhm.

If it's an edit & reproduction of an art then please state than, with a link to the original, or else it's considered theft.
    But the thing is how do i steal from myself?
  • thatdavid said:

thatdavid said:

Uhm.

You did not draw the original. That's the problem, you reused and edited the orginal into a different art. You still need to give credit to the ORGINAL artist and say that you edited it, and you did not draw it. Art Theft is very serious and you need to give correct credit.
  • thatdavid said:

thatdavid said:

Uhm.

You did not draw the original. That's the problem, you reused and edited the orginal into a different art. You still need to give credit to the ORGINAL artist and say that you edited it, and you did not draw it. Art Theft is very serious and you need to give correct credit.
    yeh unless you can prove you are "TheShadling"
  • M+ For Mature.
    -Editing Other's Art.
    -Use of Smoke.
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited February 2019

thatdavid said:

thatdavid said:

Uhm.

Agreed. I take back what I said earlier, the ORIGINAL art is bloody good xD
  • Busted and musted
  • Sk8_Sk8_ Member
    edited February 2019
    thatdavid said:

thatdavid said:

Uhm.

It's obvious. There's a huge drop in quality between the Qbee edited head and the rest. You're not Shadbase, and far from being as good as him.

Edit : an hour and half?
    You can't even realise how much effort was put into what you stole, but it's clearly more than an hour and a half.

• Uhm.

lmao what a Sherlock you are xD Just no comments