Android Buttons With Notched Devices.

So, a few months back I ended up purchasing the Essential PH-1 Android smartphone. Ever since I had that phone Cubic Castles has been impossible to play. It seems as if the buttons won't register that I'm using them whenever I use this phone, but everything works fine on my old phone, which is an LG V20. After looking around in the forums it seemed that I'm not the only one with this problem. Though it only seems to happen with devices that have a notch in the display. This would make the most since (at least in my case) since the game completely craps itself on this phone, but runs on my LG V20 without any of these problems. I've tried going into the settings and turning off the mobile zoom option in the game tweaks but that hasn't changed anything. Even navigating to the settings from the main menu can also be a struggle at times. I have included a link to my video so you guys can see what I'm talking about. Since this is on Google photos,
I will have a comment explaining what's exactly going on in the video if anyone gets lost. Hope this issue is resolved soon
https://photos.app.goo.gl/nC7d4RYTPFGE1C578

Comments

• Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited February 2019
    idk wuts a notch is (sorry for being atupid, its just english is not my first language) but at some point of this thread, reading em... its like the problem of having a damn wide phones? like the buttons arent on proper? almost unplayable? if so, i wish it gets fixed OR ATLEAST PUT A RESOLUTION SCREEN IN ANDROID

edit: This is the reason why i became inactive. im just tired of this problem, even lazy bumping the thread i made about those problems.
  • I don't think there is a way around it unless you shrink the screen size, but that would defeat the purpose of a bigger screen
  • I hate mobile too :p
  • I don't think there is a way around it unless you shrink the screen size, but that would defeat the purpose of a bigger screen

idk how to.... we tried the no extra screen thingy and its still not working.