The Hellish Course (Valentine's Event 1/5) PennyGames'

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited January 2019 in Player Events & Creations

Let's start Valentine's nice and early with 1 of 3 Courses! Some say Valentine's is about loving your partner, I beg to differ :D And I think this Course will proudly show my opinion of Valentine's!

This Course requires the basic perks of Parkour. Jumpman is needed, Brawly level 2 is highly recommended, Speed Demond 3 will help but not required, 4 Hearts is something you will need. You will take damage on this course no matter how skilled you are ^^

This Event will run from Saturday, 19th January 2019 until 28th January 2019. On the 28th of Jan, I will open the 2/3 Course.

PRIZES (Fastest Time)
  1. Golden Tip Piggy
  2. Silver Tip Piggy
  3. Bronze Piggy
  4. 5,OOOc
  5. 2.5OOc
Along with this, there is a Guest Bumper, 20 random people on it will receive 1k. Plus there are tons of rare hats waiting for anyone who completes this Course ^^

NOTE: This Course is built by, hosted by, funded by PennyGames. The Course is extremely hard but it is possible, I wouldn't giveaway Golden Tip Piggys for nothing ;). If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me. If you wish to join PennyGames and help me build these Events feel free to PM me. Thanks - Mr. Penguin/Lucas The Spider/PennyGames Clan. Good to everyone!

Comments

• Not gonna take part even if I want 1 of the prizes but cause im a helper :D!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Sp0_0ky said:

Not gonna take part even if I want 1 of the prizes but cause im a helper :D!

You can take part.
  • Sp0_0ky said:

Not gonna take part even if I want 1 of the prizes but cause im a helper :D!

You can take part.
    Meh, tried it out when you were building it and I couldn't get past the first spike block so not worth trying.
  • *cries*

*cries*

No crying 'o' it's fun. I even added 2 more Checkpoints
  • A hard, but very fun and chaotic course.
    I'm more of a "brain over brawn" type of player, so I have no interest in competing in the leaderboard. I still enjoyed it nonetheless.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Did it thrice, got a decent time.
  • lag :q:
    edited January 2019
    Due to a cheatable section within my course, 100% my fault. I've had to restart the bumpers. The top 6 times were, imo, cheated by this lil error on my behalf so I deemed it okay to reset. The times I feel were legit I have written down on a sign, just in case. I am sorry for the mistake
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited January 2019

Due to a cheatable section within my course, 100% my fault. I've had to restart the bumpers. The top 6 times were, imo, cheated by this lil error on my behalf so I deemed it okay to reset. The times I feel were legit I have written down on a sign, just in case. I am sorry for the mistake.

@Sistine Cause it was my fault, I won't disqualify you- but abuse a mistake, or a bug/glitch, again and I will ban you from my events ^^ You could've told me instead of hoping to do it without being caught.

Oh gosh!
    Pengu, what can i doto help you OUTSIDE of the game?Like, collect or make images if you need tomake a banner or something idk
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Nevermind
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Due to a cheatable section within my course, 100% my fault. I've had to restart the bumpers. The top 6 times were, imo, cheated by this lil error on my behalf so I deemed it okay to reset. The times I feel were legit I have written down on a sign, just in case. I am sorry for the mistake

My beautiful time is gone T_T
    lucaaa795 said:

49 minutes is definitely beautiful.

lucaaa795 said:

Shush it. You can't rush perfection.
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

I watched you, trust me that wasn't even close to perfection

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

I watched you, trust me that wasn't even close to perfection
    BECAUSE YOU KEPT TALKING TO ME OKAY </3
  • The prizes are being distributed. I received my Bronze Piggy by Peng.
    Just a note for the winners. Claim your prize by meeting Peng in-game! =D