How to gain experience fast (faster then half-blocks)!

So i noticed this when i was crafting some items for my shop a few days ago in which i had forgotten about this.

What you will need
-1 anvil
-A resource depends on what you craft i will craft string so i will use grass.

How this works
This is a simple thing to do to level up fast!
Step 1: Place your anvil in a realm/room that you own.
Step 2: Tap/click smith.
Step 3: Pick a recipe. (I will be crafting string because its easy to craft and i can use string to make rope so double xp).
Step 4: Select craft max, you can only craft 100 of that item at a time ,and now you've done it!

You get all the xp from the craft max so this is not like a workbench where if you did craft max for 1k string you would only get the xp as if you had crafted only 1 string. When you do it in an anvil you get all of the xp as if you had crafted 1 at a time but did it 100 at a time. (hope i explained this well enough, kind of hard to explain)

I do not know if this works with any of the new crafting station, I have not tested them yet. Their is about a 3 sec delay between using craft max. So for the 100 string i made in 3 secs i got 50xp (I'm level 25 so it will vary how much xp you get depending on your lvl) so i can make 1k xp per minute! The reason i chose string is because i can then turn string into rope and save my resources. This works with any recipe in the anvil.

Hope this helps everyone, enjoy. :D

Comments

• o-o
    gonna take advantage of this before it gets changed xD
  • Woah.
  • i didnt know that o.o
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    @SirKewberth
    People can now literally shove cubits into gaining higher levels.
  • Huh...I always thought you didn't get xp from craft max...interesting you can now.
  • Only works with anvil not workbench.
  • @SirKewberth
    People can now literally shove cubits into gaining higher levels.

NO DON'T TELL KEWBERTH BOUT THIS
  • Not really shoving cubits i mean still gonna take you like 750k+ grass if my math is right.
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited January 2019
    O-O
  • 'Party' said:

Not really shoving cubits i mean still gonna take you like 750k+ grass if my math is right.

750k Grass to do what?
  • PartyParty Member
    edited January 2019
    Max level because it takes 275k xp to get max lvl and for every 300 dirt you get 100 xp so actually it would take you 825k+ (750k was just an estimate)
  • It works but it's not at full efficiency, it's built for faster levelling up for newbies but it appears that it wasn't fixed for us. Rn, it gives 22 xp for 100 blocks crafted
  • mine gives about 50 xp so depends on lvl
  • Maybe what level are you? I'm 30
  • Oh wait it gave me 22 for 100 grass used that's 50 blocks crafted it makes sense sorry
  • It no more works for me rip Cubits >.>
  • Yeah i think it was patched...well that was fast lol
  • damn #BlameSilver
  • It needed to be fixed. Grass shouldn't be 2c per block.

Without this patch, the player-based-economy would've been super damaged, because more cubits would've been floating around alongside 100's of max level players when in reality they paid cubits to earn their levels. With the flux in accounts being maxed, more accounts being sold and scams would be occurring. I am glad it was patched as quick as it was. It shows the devs do care about the bugs that actually harm their game. Seemed like for a long time, bugs were just allowed to be abused, because they didn't hurt the game very much.
  • True was suprised with how fast they fixed it glad to see they are on top of things.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Liberated said:

It needed to be fixed. Grass shouldn't be 2c per block.

Without this patch, the player-based-economy would've been super damaged, because more cubits would've been floating around alongside 100's of max level players when in reality they paid cubits to earn their levels. With the flux in accounts being maxed, more accounts being sold and scams would be occurring. I am glad it was patched as quick as it was. It shows the devs do care about the bugs that actually harm their game. Seemed like for a long time, bugs were just allowed to be abused, because they didn't hurt the game very much.

@SirKewberth
  • This has been fixed since yesterday, it does not work anymore :)