Close Please

iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
edited March 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
close =)

Comments

• @soap_fetus plis ban me
  • So, the discord community server is better than the forums. I'm just keeping my account so I could maybe win future events :p.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    This is already the second forums from cubic castles, the problem is that there arent enough forum mods
  • So, the discord community server is better than the forums. I'm just keeping my account so I could maybe win future events :p.

Same here.

This is already the second forums from cubic castles, the problem is that there arent enough forum mods

I agree, but the thing is, the "movement" has already started. The people who keep this place active are all gone. Banned. If we made a new forums, the 3rd one and hopefully the last, WITH more forum mods, things can be set in stone.
  • Everyday I log in and log off as all the notifications I see are just of forum games... Ppl are leaving so often. *Cries* grey and U come back...
  • Making a 3rd one would just show how bad the forums already are. A 3rd forums would just show that we can't change and that the only way to make a diffrrence is by destroying the old. Which in my opinion isn't good. Although some people may say this has already occurred
  • Yea @Sarco is right. All we need is new forum mods. Gdog and space are the only ones left and both are kinda busy. Prof was good... We need a person who's dedicated to the forums and only the forums, not the game so it doesn't have to be a game moderator
  • Sarco said:

Making a 3rd one would just show how bad the forums already are. A 3rd forums would just show that we can't change and that the only way to make a diffrrence is by destroying the old. Which in my opinion isn't good. Although some people may say this has already occurred

I understand what you are trying to say, but it's going to be a pain to get this forums back up and running. In fact, I don't think it's possible. You ARE right, making a 3rd one would show how bad these forums are, but it's the truth. It's bad. We all have gone to this conclusion. Why do you think so many people were banned?
    cHiEf12 said:

Yea @Sarco is right. All we need is new forum mods. Gdog and space are the only ones left and both are kinda busy. Prof was good... We need a person who's dedicated to the forums and only the forums, not the game so it doesn't have to be a game moderator

What's going to happen with everyone's who's banned? The history? All the activity wall and threads about this. Yes, we DO need more Forum Moderators. But if we restarted, with new Forum Moderators, wouldn't it be better than trying to fix something that's already broken? Make a new one, that's better, that's what.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Actually this is the 3rd forum.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    You get notifications from the threads that **YOU**comment on (with possible changes within the settings to receive even more notifications)
    I disagree with the "better banned than being active here" trend. You can just quit and come back after some time. But if you can't take this forum's "" toxicity "" as just another part of every forum which should be ignored and not fed, then it's better to just stay away really.
    Every forum has its own toxicity. The only ones that lack any are those that are moderated strictly where freedom of speech is not a thing. Freedom of speech brings arguing which result in fights which result in drama. And drama is "toxic".
    A new forums wouldn't help at all. Plus, even with the free templates, it's not just at a snap of fingers. Creating even the most basic forum requires time and money to host it (unless you want to have a crappy free forum website lmao) However, We do need some reinforcements on the actual one that can clean it up.
    Are all active people gone? I do not think so. I can still name them on both of my hands and still have more left out.
    We need some fair, unbiased forum moderators. Unlike our Zulu moderator that's been gone for a long time now..
  • gdog said:

Actually this is the 3rd forum.

I thought so, but, I'm usually wrong and they said 2nd, so, 2nd it was.
    lucaaa795 said:

You get notifications from the threads that **YOU**comment on (with possible changes within the settings to receive even more notifications)
    I disagree with the "better banned than being active here" trend. You can just quit and come back after some time. But if you can't take this forum's "" toxicity "" as just another part of every forum which should be ignored and not fed, then it's better to just stay away really.
    Every forum has its own toxicity. The only ones that lack any are those that are moderated strictly where freedom of speech is not a thing. Freedom of speech brings arguing which result in fights which result in drama. And drama is "toxic".
    A new forums wouldn't help at all. Plus, even with the free templates, it's not just at a snap of fingers. Creating even the most basic forum requires time and money to host it (unless you want to have a crappy free forum website lmao) However, We do need some reinforcements on the actual one that can clean it up.
    Are all active people gone? I do not think so. I can still name them on both of my hands and still have more left out.
    We need some fair, unbiased forum moderators. Unlike our Zulu moderator that's been gone for a long time now..

"However, We do need some reinforcements on the actual one that can clean it up."

"We need some fair, unbiased forum moderators."

I think I understand what you're saying. But, these forums would need to cleaned up in one way or another.
  • I do not think that we need mods to clean up the forums, Since you people started drama and Especially Spoopy started being rude to others then you all have to stop that here , And not ask to get forgived and continue doing his sarcastically comments everyday about LateCom or any other.

Its up to YOU and not developers what you are going to do in the forums, and i agree with what lucaaa said above.By asking for a ban or change your profile picture to a keep calm blah blah will not really force devs to add moderators as much as they care for the game.ITS UP TO YOU ALL now what you are going to do=)
  • You are actually wrong, I said I wanted to forgive Late but he didn't want to. And, not to bash on you and swear, latecom posted ridiculous comments about me. And people know that.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

You are actually wrong, I said I wanted to forgive Late but he didn't want to. And, not to bash on you and swear, latecom posted ridiculous comments about me. And people know that.

You two must sign a peace treaty.
  • For real get over it already and i agree with Noe about how it is also the players' responsibility to help fix and keep the forums running.
  • This.

Makes more sense now. I'm now realizing its OUR responsibility to make these forums better. WE should be the ones fixing this.

This makes so much more sense. Thanks all.
  • This.

Makes more sense now. I'm now realizing its OUR responsibility to make these forums better. WE should be the ones fixing this.

Thanks=)
  • NoeNt said:

This.

Thanks=)
    I said THANKS to you, you lil scrub XD
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited January 2019
    cHiEf12 said:

Yea @Sarco is right. All we need is new forum mods. Gdog and space are the only ones left and both are kinda busy. Prof was good... We need a person who's dedicated to the forums and only the forums, not the game so it doesn't have to be a game moderator

I don't play the game ;) ;)
    Nah I'd be horrible