Why is mountain grass left out?

Since we can craft string with grass and tropical grass, why not also mountain grass?
I am pretty sure there are other recipes, also.

@SirKewberth

Comments

• Ikr. I thought that when I was just getting into the game. It's like "what's wrong with mountain grass, bruddah"
  • Ew devs are showing racism to the mountain grass! What a shame!
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Videos on the subject actually say that rope & string made from dry grass is stronger than if it were woven with still wet (green) grass. Wouldn't mountain grass be the best grass to make string with...? lol
  • #grassracism
  • Also the new deep forest grass isn't in the string recipes either. But yes, have been frustrated that so many of the recipes aren't 'consistent'. This is a good example of the inconsistency of the recipes.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Mountain grass is too short and dry and trimmed away by wild mountain ramms to effectively be wound into string.
  • wild mountain ramms?? where can i catch one
  • I thought it was billy goats that ate the grass?
  • Well we have just ramms here no goats and I don't think labour animals deserve to be the costliest...
  • NoeNt said:

Ew devs are showing racism to the mountain grass! What a shame!

Grass-cism*
  • What about Deep Forest Grass?
  • Cubed CubesCubed Cubes Member
    edited February 2019

Mountain grass is too short and dry and trimmed away by wild mountain ramms to effectively be wound into string.

What about rubber tree leaves inability to be turned into sticks? I'm pretty I remember trying and not having the option to.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

What about rubber tree leaves inability to be turned into sticks? I'm pretty I remember trying and not having the option to.
    The stick would be too rubbery for use :-)
  • Siddd said:

The stick would be too rubbery for use :-)
    Isn't the rubber in the logs...?

You know what sure. Whatever. XD