Build of 2018

I believe that removing the clan category is not fair. I put in a lot of time for building and inventing money. And now I hear that I have to suffer through others.

Comments

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2019
    I feel sad for those category which got removed . Like Snowy City-The Town Centre is a very nice winter build for scenic and clan , when you visited it you probably say woah . (Yeah,it is a realm my favorite)
    I'm not very happy even i won though

I prefer 2017's best realm contest thread . This time even hasn't pictures for their builds
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    If you built it just for this contest, then you're a sad person. Realms should be built for your own satisfaction, not for some annually contest.
  • lucaaa795 said:

If you built it just for this contest, then you're a sad person. Realms should be built for your own satisfaction, not for some annually contest.

Ik , this contest is a chance to share your build and if u want build more cool build , the prize can support you . Building is important for CC , it's sandbox game , should be more effort to building stuff . Not too much builds for same category that i understand . But what about those which fit the criteria ?
  • If you built it for the contest wouldn't it of been a 2019 build?
  • Sarco said:

If you built it for the contest wouldn't it of been a 2019 build?

I Build it in 2k18
  • Sarco said:

I Build it in 2k18
    2k18c*
  • Sarco said:

I Build it in 2k18
    2k18c*
    In my country 2k18 its good version