Comments

• NerryNerry Member

Resubmitting xD

Thats just a mannequin....
    Um..... wow.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember

Resubmitting xD

that's amazing.
  • If they do not award you with a ramm Death Reaper for your unrivaled talent then I am going to quit CC.
  • Resubmitting xD

Too much photoshop!
  • Bahaha Jax >:O!
  • LylahLylah Member
    edited May 2017
    eagence said:

Eagence's Pixel Art Rammy & Annie's Story

(merged from 16 screenshots)
    Spoiler: Short Story

Annie's New Wild Rammy

Like each story our story also starts with its own original characters so let me tell you how it all started. It was just 1 or 2 years before when there weren't that many pets in our cubic castles. It was just after easter and qbees were generally resting due to the rush of egg hunt.
    However not all was resting for sure, some, some like our story teller Timmy and his friends were working on their projects.

At those days timmy had 3 well known friends, Annie, Larry and Charlie. Annie was obsesed with finding new challenges and beating them who was lately interested in traning a wild pet. Larry was exactly opposite of her, a totally argumentive, lazy, drama maker. And charlie the only reason why these 3 together, was totally a fun guy who was well known with his mad ideas...

One day around the end of spring, Larry couldn't managed to keep himself again and told annie that she can never find a wild pet to train since they had no such pets and started mocking with her dreams.

Charlie who heard those, had also seen Annie asking suggestion from Almighty Cube for finding a new wild pet that she can train but Almighty Cube was out of solutions since all things that he created were peaceful, cute and tameable...

After a while Almighty Cube and Charlie had a talk about this issue and Charlie managed to find him a really reasonalbe solution. Since he is not able to create something wild, stubborn and annoying , Charlie suggested him to find someone who he may get inspiration but he warned him about this idea also....

4 or 5 days later, Almighty Cube called Annie and Charlie and presented the first ram that he created. Charlie was suprized and asked him who have giving him this inspiration... Almighty told that it was Larry. He started laughing and asked him how he managed to work with larry... Almighty retorically asked "who was the one working with lerry" and told him that he send lerry to baleful box after not tolerating him for a long time. He told that baleful send the pet that he requested after studying lerry. He also told that he is worried about lerry since he didn't turned back. He said he thinks baleful is so lazy in a way that he may convert lerry into a pet instead of creating a new one.

Since that day none seen Lerry again, but Annie called her new pet Lennie for Lerry and she was so happy with him. But as Timmy told me her ram was still highly agressive and tossing around, hitting his head to trees and other rams. Today no one knows if its just part of rams character or not but many thinks Lennie hitting his head to trees due to Lerry regreting his dumbness while annoying Almighty Cube...

-The End For Now-

Spoiler: Other Screenshots

Uh the first one ?-? that's my profile pic
    Does that count as cheating or no? It's from google
  • lucaaa795 said:

Valyntine said:

eagence said:

Annie's New Wild Rammy

Like each story our story also starts with its own original characters so let me tell you how it all started. It was just 1 or 2 years before when there weren't that many pets in our cubic castles. It was just after easter and qbees were generally resting due to the rush of egg hunt.
    However not all was resting for sure, some, some like our story teller Timmy and his friends were working on their projects.

At those days timmy had 3 well known friends, Annie, Larry and Charlie. Annie was obsesed with finding new challenges and beating them who was lately interested in traning a wild pet. Larry was exactly opposite of her, a totally argumentive, lazy, drama maker. And charlie the only reason why these 3 together, was totally a fun guy who was well known with his mad ideas...

One day around the end of spring, Larry couldn't managed to keep himself again and told annie that she can never find a wild pet to train since they had no such pets and started mocking with her dreams.

Charlie who heard those, had also seen Annie asking suggestion from Almighty Cube for finding a new wild pet that she can train but Almighty Cube was out of solutions since all things that he created were peaceful, cute and tameable...

After a while Almighty Cube and Charlie had a talk about this issue and Charlie managed to find him a really reasonalbe solution. Since he is not able to create something wild, stubborn and annoying , Charlie suggested him to find someone who he may get inspiration but he warned him about this idea also....

4 or 5 days later, Almighty Cube called Annie and Charlie and presented the first ram that he created. Charlie was suprized and asked him who have giving him this inspiration... Almighty told that it was Larry. He started laughing and asked him how he managed to work with larry... Almighty retorically asked "who was the one working with lerry" and told him that he send lerry to baleful box after not tolerating him for a long time. He told that baleful send the pet that he requested after studying lerry. He also told that he is worried about lerry since he didn't turned back. He said he thinks baleful is so lazy in a way that he may convert lerry into a pet instead of creating a new one.

Since that day none seen Lerry again, but Annie called her new pet Lennie for Lerry and she was so happy with him. But as Timmy told me her ram was still highly agressive and tossing around, hitting his head to trees and other rams. Today no one knows if its just part of rams character or not but many thinks Lennie hitting his head to trees due to Lerry regreting his dumbness while annoying Almighty Cube...

-The End For Now-

Uh the first one ?-? that's my profile pic
    Does that count as cheating or no? It's from google
    Nice found...Im unsure about if its cheating or not , although he had the art already done,he just "transferred" into cc , using blocks avaible in cc of course...
    @mabz should decide on this case , but ramms have been already given so...
    The fact is that copying on google image wasn't forbidden in the rules of that event, so Eagence deserved the reward.

My personnal thought about copying a picture and making relationship between block and pixel is kinda non sense and not really qualitative work, but yes.... the rules are not broken.

GG & Congratz, Eagence is pretty good at playing with rules ;)
  • edited May 2017
    Eagence's art was more than likely favored with a bias formed on the judge(s) opinion of it being original thus creative. That is not to fault Eagence, it is the judges responsibility with a chosen entry to further investigate before making it publicly aware that the individual has been elected. I believe however even with the judge(s) knowing that this was emulated off an already existent artwork he would still of placed. I mean look at that awesome merging >:D! Merging photos is common place in other games like minecraft to produce more qualitative work and can be done but it still takes considerable elbow grease to get a clean seamless photo as he has done. I am very grateful to Eagence and his entry because he has opened my eyes to how I can merge in CC. He also inspired me, I now want to create a pixel art of
    the con artist Nick Wilde.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    and this is why we can't have nice things...
    just once could we all do something without it ending in bickering..
    come on guys.
  • edited May 2017
    I look forward to seeing more contests in the future.
  • Congratulations winners! :D
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    eagence said:

The fact is that copying on google image wasn't forbidden in the rules of that event, so Eagence deserved the reward.

GG & Congratz, Eagence is pretty good at playing with rules ;)

Thank you Enza ^_^, I hope you liked the work. it took some time to build. Its sad to see certain ones lose and can't accept that. At least now those enving liers may use their "elbow grease" on something else they do... Its so sad to see those impudent ones accusing me for being con-artist while they lie about you and devs and can't accept someone beating them by "playing according to rules".

Its also so sad to see them

- depressing Gao Gosi on her wall by telling no one likes her...
    - trying to increase number of rams in economy while you are collecting them.
    - trying to set new rules about paid games since they try to make others economically dependable on them.
    - or when they tried to change the rules about how harsh scammers should be punished to bully others by rules
    - or when they manipulate admins to gain financial advantage and exclude their actions from game rules and forum rules.

But I am too sick and tired of their political dualisim and hypocrisy about the way how things work. There are rules for something and if someone play according to rule you have no right to accuse him for being a con artist. And the only con artist here is actually the ones who try to gain publicty to publicly shame someone. We are aware of who you are what you done and what kind of unfair advantage you get by "changing game dynamics, accessing beta or suggesting such changes". What do you think us bunch of 10 years old child?

Those who currently accuse me for "being this and that" played their game and lost. Grow up and accept it. I am so sorry to see you unable to win but sadly not all people in this game may win and sadly what I did was not against any rule so it was more then fair and no one even lied about it or told "its picture is mine". But what you currently do is against rules and considered as insulting someone and his skills. Do I tell you that you are a lier who spread hate against certain people or hate against admins? Do I tell you lie about others or hate any good builder who may have a similar build style and regard them as copycats like Justmeg? Or do I tell you feel bad for not being a part of "knop" and regard yourself underestimated. Maybe you are not that big and important builder and maybe you should go and check yourself and your character on a mirror while manipulating people and playing the real con artist, the majestic story teller?

SORRY STORY AND GOSIP TIME OVER! GROW UP AND ADD SOME VALUE INSTEAD OF DEGRADING OTHERS AND THEIR WORK!

= To The Ones Who Are Interested =

But actually why I care your opinion anyway who even are you besides just another disrespectful qbee, another low life form, another hater ???
    I agree 100000% XD specially that those who can't accept someone beating them by "playing according to rules"...

But anyways the event has ended now and i know that the judges or the one handling this event surely checked the entries first before announcing the winners anyways congrats...
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited May 2017
    The Judges did only have 24 hours to choose winners along with their busy lives. It's understandable if they had a fault on choosing the wrong winner but they can't take back the prizes once the winners have been announced... I mean they can if they wanted to but that's just gotta be embarrassing and unprofessional.

either ways I personally think all the winners deserved it and thought there wasn't a mistake on the judgement.

• That picture Jax lol. I think all participants were rightly chosen and I have no questioning in the ones who were chosen. I think everything was fair and level.
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited May 2017

The Judges did only have 24 hours to choose winners along with their busy lives. It's understandable if they had a fault on choosing the wrong winner but they can't take back the prizes once the winners have been announced... I mean they can if they wanted to but that's just gotta be embarrassing and unprofessional.

either ways I personally think all the winners deserved it and thought there wasn't a mistake on the judgement.

Ha ha!
    Is there any girl/woman in the winners? =p

And as said grey, the merge of multiscreenshot is pretty well made Eagence ;)

I just wanted to share once more some of the non-winner ram that i really liked.
    So you didn't get the ram of the judge but really: Congratz! I LOVE IT!

• Bluejay_1 said:

eagence said:

Annie's New Wild Rammy

-The End For Now-

OMG EAGRANCE I LOVE YOUR PIC CONGRATS ON WINNING YOU DESERVE IT, MY MOUTH WAS WIDE OPEN WHEN I SAW YOUR PIC FOR THE CONTEST ITS AMAZING IM GONNA USE THAT RAM PIC YOU MADE FOR MY HOMESCREEN ON PHONE OMG YOU DID AMAZING
    EVERYONE PLZ VOTE FOR MY BRO TO WIN RAFFLE AS WELL HE SPENT OVER 200K ON HOLLAS AND TOKENS HE REALLY WANTS RAM I TRIED DOING THE FORUMS BUT LOST BUT EVERYONE DID AMAZING I GLAD YOU WON!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. U didn't say a name
    2. That isn't really a appropriate request
    3. That isn't really fair for other players that spent a lot of c on tokens.
    4. It's just a raffle, not a begging case..

I KNOW ITS A DRAWING, YOUR MAKING THIS A BIG DEAL, 20 PEOPLE I THINK SHOULD WIN RAFFLE, IM HOPING HE IS ONE OF THEM. THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN THOUGH GOD BLESS YOU.

• epieownzepieownz Member
    edited May 2017
    I've listened to a speech from POTUR Rammold Trump and he said the competition was rigged and insulted all forum winners. If u want I can post it..... XD
  • epieownz said:

I've listened to a speech from POTUR Rammold Trump and he said the competition was rigged and insulted all forum winners. If u want I can post it..... XD

lol its never rig I don't win a lot of times who am I kidding I never win :D but its NEVER RIGG I trust the creator of game and the people who chooses the winners. Have a nice day guys. ALSO ITS OVER SO PLZZZ NO MORE COMPLAINING :D
    update on my ramm week entry :)
    lucaaa795 said:

update on my ramm week entry :)

Um the contest ended already
    i know.. i just thought people might be interested
  • Since it is Ramm related! Why do we have to let Ramm week die?! Ramms deserve to be love and celebrated!
  • I could've entered this but I'm one year late. XD
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

I could've entered this but I'm one year late. XD

You're my worst enemy from now on.
    I got hyped for a whole minute before realizing that someone was smart enough to necropost.

Why are you necroposting?

Why are you necroposting?
    oh wow :o
  • lucaaa795 said:

I could've entered this but I'm one year late. XD

You're my worst enemy from now on.
    I got hyped for a whole minute before realizing that someone was smart enough to necropost.

ikr
This discussion has been closed.