Forums Moderators...

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
Let's be honest, the forums is turning into a war zone. I am super glad we got 2 IG Moderators, especially ones who are active when most of the others mods are sleeping and most of the scammers know that so they took advantage! Not anymore :3

Where are the Forums Moderators tho? Did Whim & Grace get the option of modding the forums too? I see people asking to get banned more and more, simply because of how toxic the forums is...GreyCoralKing, V/Dragon are just two examples of active forumers who have left because of this. I don't mean to sound ungrateful towards asking then getting new mods, but the forums needs them as much as IG.

I know of two mods who've said they won't mod the forums- I'll quote one "I won't mod the forums... it's like a warzone there" The forums are so bad even the experienced mods don't wanna try control us as a community

( @SirKewberth Please reply. I would've PMd you, but you're on a streak of ignoring me so ^^)

Comments

• Lucas for forum mod
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Lucas for forum mod

To say Kewb wants me perma banned I couldn't get modded even if i kissed his feet and paid him lmao
  • To become a forums mod, is it the same rules as an in-game one regarding age?
  • I Do Agree Lucas
    I see ppl get publicly shamed everyday on the activity walls.
    I have been thinking of turning my back on these forums too... soon the only ppl here will be the bullys and grammar nazis. Sad

Grtz,Koek
    I'm close to leaving too, koek. I mainly stay so i can make threads for my events, may use discord and ditch the forums
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I may have retired myself, but I keep an eye out when I can. But I agree that there's a lot to deal with.
  • I'm sure beeing a forum moderator isnt as easy as it looks
    But if they give gamemoderators the ability too simply remove bad comments/activitys/posts at their own discretion
    that would make alot of difference.
    Leave the banning and commenting to forummoderators.
    Grtz , Koek
  • Koekenbak said:

I'm sure beeing a forum moderator isnt as easy as it looks
    But if they give gamemoderators the ability too simply remove bad comments/activitys/posts at their own discretion
    that would make alot of difference.
    Leave the banning and commenting to forummoderators.
    Grtz , Koek

Why do u always sign off after every comment

Hugs, ahmad
  • Just wanna be polite

GRTZ,KOEK :D
  • Koekenbak said:

Just wanna be polite

GRTZ,KOEK :D

Ok then
    Hugs, ahmad
  • Vote Lucas for forum mod
  • Is the age restriction still there for forums as it is in game?
  • Fairly sure the same rules apply for game mod and forums mod. Selective.
  • Actually @ThisIsNotSlim was a really good forum moderator and fair one. Not because hes my friend but he treated people right in here.
  • Lucas for forum mod

Vote Lucas for forum mod

Yes please
  • I do agree. We do need more forum moderators. As Gdog is the only one, because Prof. Killer retired. I think older, and more experienced mods, such as Angel, Nolana, Siddd, ect. Should have the ability to become a Forums moderator. Or some people that arent even a moderator in-game.
  • #WeWantSlimBack! @SirKewberth
    @CoolGuyBoss Thing is, the current mods don't wanna try control us. I'm sure Kewb wouldn't say no if they asked for this job, they've obviously met the requirements and are trusted.
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited January 2019

@CoolGuyBoss Thing is, the current mods don't wanna try control us. I'm sure Kewb wouldn't say no if they asked for this job, they've obviously met the requirements and are trusted.

I mean I 100% agree, and like SirKew said, picking moderators is a process. I'm sure he has people set for moderator position ahead of time, just watching them, or waiting for them to meet requirements.

I do think we need a lot of the active and polite forumers to be selected for this position. I also think they should be a fairly old player, so they actually know what they are doing.
    I highly doubt that. By what he said on an old topic , about how we didn't wanna add more mods cause we complain....we only got Grace and Whim cause of the backlash Kewb got from his comments
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited January 2019

I highly doubt that. By what he said on an old topic , about how we didn't wanna add more mods cause we complain....we only got Grace and Whim cause of the backlash Kewb got from his comments

I have a few people I'd personally love to see as a Forum or In-game moderator. Of course in this situation, my opinion doesn't matter, but im also a but confused on what u mean by

about how we didn't wanna add more mods cause we complain

Complain how?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah i agree, you can see there are not enough mods because of the people that multipost and such
  • this has turned into a karma farm.
  • Karma is as useless as the mods here
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Any mod but gollum is a good mod that gets my upvote.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Lmao Sid as a forum mod x'D that's the funniest thing I've heard all week
  • I highly doubt that people will stay due to this toxicity. I agree with Lucas. It is true what he said and imo doing a forums mod job isn't easy. Even mods are saying its easy and less people are raising their hands to volunteer to do a forums work. So +1 lucas