A test

This is a test for something and it is too know somthing too and people will see this and will remember

Comments

• JadabugJadabug Member
    Do I never lie in real life or in cc? What are we talking about here?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I dont understand anything of it....
  • foxtasticfoxtastic Member
    edited May 2017
    After 20 people vote I will tell what it is about

So don't forget to vote!!!

After 20 people vote I will tell what it is about

Why would we even vote on something we dont even know what it is about?
  • Both
  • Because the answer is critical and I can't tell a person who voted without telling all!!!
  • i voted because a lie to people in real life its a big part of making a plan and out of the 4 votes im the only one who lies which is a lie at least 1 of these 3 people has lied

i voted because a lie to people in real life its a big part of making a plan and out of the 4 votes im the only one who lies which is a lie at least 1 of these 3 people has lied

Oh hehe, i thought wrong xD
    I was ment you say that i lie (everyone has lied once in their life) but yeah.... not really gettable from what is standing there ;/
  • 16 left
  • i voted because a lie to people in real life its a big part of making a plan and out of the 4 votes im the only one who lies which is a lie at least 1 of these 3 people has lied

I was ment you say that i lie (everyone has lied once in their life) but yeah.... not really gettable from what is standing there ;/
    didn't mean to say that you lie i said if you had 3 people non of them said they lied like at least ONE has to have lied
  • :3 don't share keep too self it's for yourself too find out
  • JadabugJadabug Member

i voted because a lie to people in real life its a big part of making a plan and out of the 4 votes im the only one who lies which is a lie at least 1 of these 3 people has lied

didn't mean to say that you lie i said if you had 3 people non of them said they lied like at least ONE has to have lied
    I thought no meant that you lied, cause it's Do you never lie? Meaning Are you saying that you've never lied in your life? No, I have lied.
    Yes would be saying, Yes I've never lied in my life.
  • :3 don't share keep too self it's for yourself too find out

Hehehehe why did I just do this
  • Jadabug said:

I thought no meant that you lied, cause it's Do you never lie? Meaning Are you saying that you've never lied in your life? No, I have lied.
    Yes would be saying, Yes I've never lied in my life.
    oh i read it wrong oops it says never lie not ever lie
  • I'll count you as no and keep info too self
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    Is it me or you make a lot of thread in a single day
  • I think this is funny because everyone who says yes is actually lying.
  • If I do lie..then say I do lie..doesn't that mean I DONT lie...HMMMMMMM
    (Jk)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I feel like this was meant to be a paradox but not quite done correctly. Saying yes doesn't mean they are lying lol it means they never lie, which is unlikely but possible.