Nurse Hats & Doc Mirrors - $10 for Doc Mirror - $20 for Nurse & Doc Mirrior

13»

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Geezer said:

I think you should put them in the CC Store for $10 / Doc, $20 Nurse. Once you find yourself another cause to donate to you can do it obviously. Removing them, especially with the massive price-rising going on right now, by the time you even consider a new charity they'll be 250k each. Plus putting them for $ gives you another +$ income source.

yeh like doing it how the dragon is, and then maybe once a month/year do a donation on behalf of Cosmic Cow to the trevor foundation?
    Don’t quote me, but i’ve heard they don’t want new stuff in the shop for money because of the amount of time it takes to get the items approved to be sold for money.

If you are planning on removing them forever, please give us a one week notice though. xD
    Let's spend all of our cubits on them! 500k per hat, here I come!
    :O nOoooO, how will I ever make my Secret Plan with you all snatching my hats :(
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Geezer said:

I think you should put them in the CC Store for $10 / Doc, $20 Nurse. Once you find yourself another cause to donate to you can do it obviously. Removing them, especially with the massive price-rising going on right now, by the time you even consider a new charity they'll be 250k each. Plus putting them for $ gives you another +$ income source.

yeh like doing it how the dragon is, and then maybe once a month/year do a donation on behalf of Cosmic Cow to the trevor foundation?
    Don’t quote me, but i’ve heard they don’t want new stuff in the shop for money because of the amount of time it takes to get the items approved to be sold for money.

If you are planning on removing them forever, please give us a one week notice though. xD
    Let's spend all of our cubits on them! 500k per hat, here I come!
    500k? Heck no. Buy them while they are still essentially the same price as 20k each.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Buy an before they become the new halo lmao