Share your opinions on the first sponsored event.

As the first sponsored event is about to end, I decided to make this thread to hear your thoughts about the first sponsored event. I didn't participate for a few personal reasons, so I want to ask everyone else that does/did.

Your opinion matters, as it helps improving the quality of other sponsored events in the future.
Thank you!

Comments

• I thought it was fun but it was a bit... erm.. confusing haha XD
  • Which? 10 days of parkour?

Not good because if you miss 1 day it's all over
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Just want to say here that it's ok to have an opinion on people's events. If you liked or didnt like etc.. but please don't harass players if their events don't go well. That would lead to temp bans. THat's not related to any comments in this thread.. just a general thing going forward that I worry a bit about because I do expect some events will go better than others. Running events fairly and well is actually very hard.
  • Its pretty fun! Even though i miss some of the parkour lol
  • Are we talking about 10 days of parkour? If so, I tried out the first 2 days and I liked them a lot. Did they look like they were built in about 30mins? Sure but it was run well and was meant for speed runs so i'm not to concerned with the look. I think overall it was a good job and gives me some ideas for the future. I also love the organization with the forums very nice!

Awesome job @AidenPlayz and @Kewbin .
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited January 2019

Just want to say here that it's ok to have an opinion on people's events. If you liked or didnt like etc.. but please don't harass players if their events don't go well. That would lead to temp bans. THat's not related to any comments in this thread.. just a general thing going forward that I worry a bit about because I do expect some events will go better than others. Running events fairly and well is actually very hard.

Agree, it is never easy.
    I really want to hear people's thoughts on this for not only me but also everyone to get something meaningful out of it. I should've just participated it myself to not make this thread, but the unfortunate conditions of mine didn't allow me to do so.
  • I didn't realize this was happening yet...
    @SirKewberth why don't you add the sponsored realm to the bumper in the lobby? More players would know about the event.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Hah It's extremely fun. Not gonna lie. The current sponsored event is the only reason I log onto cubic castles daily despite my huge workload.