Nurse Hats & Doc Mirrors - $10 for Doc Mirror - $20 for Nurse & Doc Mirrior

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    BUMP!
  • BuLp
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i say yes indeed, he got indeed a new heart but i think he still needed funds to be able to pay the debt for the heart, or it was for living with it (i dont know what it is called xD)

but yeah those 2 items now already reached absurt ammounts, if you want to buy cubits you can just donate there and get more cubits for your money... and its a chame because look how far we got with it
  • i say yes indeed, he got indeed a new heart but i think he still needed funds to be able to pay the debt for the heart, or it was for living with it (i dont know what it is called xD)

R E A S O N

i say yes indeed, he got indeed a new heart but i think he still needed funds to be able to pay the debt for the heart, or it was for living with it (i dont know what it is called xD)

R E A S O N
    Uhhh was that ment sarcastic or just stating the fact this is why?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    They either discontinue them to for good or bring them back for everyone interested. They're in between now, in a limbo zone. Take them out of it.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I think it's gone on long enough, so.. maybe they should be in the store at donation rates, or removed. I mostly kept it going for the good of the charity and because they were still raising money.
  • I think it's gone on long enough, so.. maybe they should be in the store at donation rates, or removed. I mostly kept it going for the good of the charity and because they were still raising money.

I agree with both points. Having them removed or just keeping the charity going, anything works (for me atleast)

I think it's gone on long enough, so.. maybe they should be in the store at donation rates, or removed. I mostly kept it going for the good of the charity and because they were still raising money.

Bring them in store, near cubit purchases section. Once you removed the bumper in the town center the flow of donations pretty much stopped because everyone thought they were gone.

I will never buy them i guess but for others its better to just put em in store, maybe for the ammount you have to donate and you just donate it to them in their name every month or so
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

I will never buy them i guess but for others its better to just put em in store, maybe for the ammount you have to donate and you just donate it to them in their name every month or so
    I don't really want to get into having to account for that directly. So if we put them in the store I would not promise to re-convey it as donations. I've already got too many things to juggle. It's not that I object.. I just don't want the extra hassle. Another option is to remove the option for now and then reintroduce the hats later for a differnt charity.

I don't really want to get into having to account for that directly. So if we put them in the store I would not promise to re-convey it as donations. I've already got too many things to juggle. It's not that I object.. I just don't want the extra hassle. Another option is to remove the option for now and then reintroduce the hats later for a differnt charity.
    So, you want to support the current massive inflation that's going on.
    Just make it like in the old days. Bring the bumper back to the town center and set it to a new charity if you feel like the current one should be over.
    Could make them untradeable. I don't want to reintro the bumper right now.
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited January 2019
    untradeable? what does that mean exactly kew?

• GeezerGeezer Member
    edited January 2019

So they can't be traded between players
    Sorta like the starter deeds
  • Geezer said:

So they can't be traded between players
    What nooo :( I am collecting these pretty hats when I get the cubits to do so

It would only make it worse. They will skyrocket by 300% from the public announcement to the time they get untradeable. Speaking of artificial inflation, don't support it. It's not healthy.
    Why don't you want to reintroduce the bumper? Give us your reason, and we might change our minds. Otherwise, the bumper is just as good.
  • The page to donate are still available? Bc I want to donate and idk if i will get the hats...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Oh shoot, give me a month to buy a ton.
  • U said:

someone beat me too it >:(

U said:

Not with cubits. Why would I pay 100k each when 10$ = 20k?
  • U said:

U said:

10$. I wish I was that rich.
  • U said:

U said:

10$. I wish I was that rich.
    Steal your parents credit card *thonk*
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I think you should put them in the CC Store for $10 / Doc, $20 Nurse. Once you find yourself another cause to donate to you can do it obviously. Removing them, especially with the massive price-rising going on right now, by the time you even consider a new charity they'll be 250k each. Plus putting them for $ gives you another +$ income source.

I think you should put them in the CC Store for $10 / Doc, $20 Nurse. Once you find yourself another cause to donate to you can do it obviously. Removing them, especially with the massive price-rising going on right now, by the time you even consider a new charity they'll be 250k each. Plus putting them for $ gives you another +$ income source.

And once they become 250k each they'll never return anymore LMAO
  • I think you should put them in the CC Store for $10 / Doc, $20 Nurse. Once you find yourself another cause to donate to you can do it obviously. Removing them, especially with the massive price-rising going on right now, by the time you even consider a new charity they'll be 250k each. Plus putting them for $ gives you another +$ income source.

yeh like doing it how the dragon is, and then maybe once a month/year do a donation on behalf of Cosmic Cow to the trevor foundation?
  • or...

you could just give me all of them :)
  • or...

you could just give me all of them :)

no not that nice >:)
    edited January 2019
    Geezer said:

yeh like doing it how the dragon is, and then maybe once a month/year do a donation on behalf of Cosmic Cow to the trevor foundation?
    Don’t quote me, but i’ve heard they don’t want new stuff in the shop for money because of the amount of time it takes to get the items approved to be sold for money.

If you are planning on removing them forever, please give us a one week notice though. xD
    U said:

Geezer said:

Don’t quote me, but i’ve heard they don’t want new stuff in the shop for money because of the amount of time it takes to get the items approved to be sold for money.

If you are planning on removing them forever, please give us a one week notice though. xD
    Let's spend all of our cubits on them! 500k per hat, here I come!