Please close

foxtasticfoxtastic Member
edited January 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Please close.

Comments

• PiousPious Member
    These items would certainly be used inappropriately (kids drawing explicit images or writing inappropriate words). This would also make it impossible to collect every item, as it brings a unique player-made item into the game, which I'd be very much against personally. Fact of the matter is, the community, like all comunities in all games world-wide, would not be mature enough if this item were made, and moderators would constantly get reports that someone drew something else bad. Someone plagiarized this "famous" work, and is selling it as the real deal. This just wouldn't work, and would be beneficial to no one. People are easily able to make pixel art, or sculptures for other players, and be paid for said work. And it's much cooler than selling an item that you sketched something down on.
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    Drawing on a game is hard. And I agree with Pious .
  • so you're basically asking for endless cubits people can just create items from air and then sell them or they buy some printers leave a couple hours and you have a fortune to sell to players and newbies can get tricked by this (and i can name a person that would draw weird stuff but i won't say who it is)-1 plus it would take ages to make
  • Stolen art would happen people claiming to have made something they didn't would be a huge issue
  • That could happen, but what if it automatically put your username on it so they know it's yours?
  • -1, even with the name shown, people would still troll and draw inappropriate pictures. Perhaps if you were able to choose pre-made pictures with the canvas using paint and wood.
  • That could work

This was posted around time spring paintings came out so we have paintings, but I think it would be nice to add more involving other holidays maybe Halloween paintings or Christmas.
  • +1 But..
    Pious said:

These items would certainly be used inappropriately (kids drawing explicit images or writing inappropriate words). This would also make it impossible to collect every item, as it brings a unique player-made item into the game, which I'd be very much against personally. Fact of the matter is, the community, like all comunities in all games world-wide, would not be mature enough if this item were made, and moderators would constantly get reports that someone drew something else bad. Someone plagiarized this "famous" work, and is selling it as the real deal. This just wouldn't work, and would be beneficial to no one. People are easily able to make pixel art, or sculptures for other players, and be paid for said work. And it's much cooler than selling an item that you sketched something down on.

And.. ._.

so you're basically asking for endless cubits people can just create items from air and then sell them or they buy some printers leave a couple hours and you have a fortune to sell to players and newbies can get tricked by this (and i can name a person that would draw weird stuff but i won't say who it is)-1 plus it would take ages to make

Also..
    Pandorite said:

Stolen art would happen people claiming to have made something they didn't would be a huge issue

^ This one gets me worried if i make art.

-1, even with the name shown, people would still troll and draw inappropriate pictures. Perhaps if you were able to choose pre-made pictures with the canvas using paint and wood.

Lots of problems but 50% of ppl liked this idea . _ . (meh 2)
  • I'm going to change it I'm making new discussion that might take an hour to make O-O
  • Cool idea, but as Pious said, immature kids would certainly draw explict images. This game was meant to be playable by young and old players. Let's keep it that way.
  • Yeh this is just unlimited cubits. just build and do pixel art for peeps.
  • It is true people would use in the wrong way so I guess this idea is a no. :)
  • Foxtastic said:

It is true people would use in the wrong way so I guess this idea is a no. :)

Don't scratch the idea, just improve it so it could be possible.
  • foxtasticfoxtastic Member
    edited January 2019
    I am

Go to possible new craftable items I chose a better way!