I bet that you will play this game.

Comments

• its cute

i bet the person below me will bet the person below him that will bet the person below hm that will bet the person below him that will bet the person below him that will bet the person below him that will bet the person below him
  • No, I don't bet >:D
  • Uhhh?

I Bet the person below me has seen this message.
  • Sorry I'm Blind..
    I bet the person under me hates Latecom... (I don't. I think he's a nice person.)
  • I am neutral

I bet the person below me has played cc this week
  • wow, false :3

I bet the person below me is the same person above me
  • Nops

I bet the person below me eats nutella
  • Nope.
    I bet the person under me said something about me once
  • Mhm i bet the person below me likes themselves
  • nope, so, rip XD

I bet the person below me is higher than level 35
  • No

I bet the person below me knows how to make sure you have any questions
  • I have no idea what that means. XD

I bet that the person below me likes cheesecake
  • Whats a cheesecake either? A cake of cheese?

I bet the person below me likes cheese
  • Cheesecake is delicious. google it. XD

I kind of like some kinds of cheese. :P

I bet the person below me likes ice cream.
  • No, pain in my- stomach.

I bet the person below me is the person below me
  • True. XD

I bet that the person below me will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that... Well, you get the point. XD
  • 'Gold' said:

True. XD

I bet that the person below me will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that... Well, you get the point. XD

Don't count this comment I did, but, Gold you just literally copied my comment
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited January 2019

'Gold' said:

True. XD

Don't count this comment I did, but, Gold you just literally copied my comment
    Oh. Oops. I didn't scroll up and read the other comments. XD
  • Nobody sent me a bet so idk

I bet the person below me has never seen this emoticon °≥°
  • I have, just now :P

I bet nothing I'm not a gambler
  • I bet the person below me is living life
  • False

I bet the person below me was scammed on cc
  • Yes

I bet the person below me likes deco over wearables
  • Nops ._.

I bet the person below me doesnt know me
  • Yep
    Person below me is alive
  • nope

i bet the person below me is a singer
  • Thaaaankssss uuuu naaaaaxtttttt

I bet the person below me will have to click/tap Post Comment to leave their bet/comment
  • No

I bet the person below me is toxic
  • No

I bet the person below hates the person above (Sarco)
  • Kind of xD

I bet the person below me is thinking about quitting cc
This discussion has been closed.