Starter Pack

So Today I’m Suggesting To Have A Starter Pack On Cubic Castles.

This Pack Will Cost 5$ And Will Contain:

-5000c

-A Special Pet (Hamster For Example)

-1 x55 Realm (Empty)

-1 Ramdom Hat

Well Comment Any Suggestions For This Suggestion ;)

Comments

• I would like it if it was $10 because CC has to take some of their time out of it to make it. Plus people making alt accounts could be a problem.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited January 2019
    Mini Pie said:

I would like it if it was $10 because CC has to take some of their time out of it to make it. Plus people making alt accounts could be a problem.

I agree. And it should only be able to be purchased by players level 6-7 and under. Another problem is that the pet would be worth so much when first released.
  • IP address thingy will prevent players to ruin it with creating accounts to get more of those.

Besides, it's a good idea to give new players the chance of buying things they'll need time to time. Maybe 2.000C plus a random "rare" rarity hat would be nice as well(?)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    $10 5k, 55x55 room, 1 random Hat Pack and a Cat or Dog I'd be all for it.
  • $10 5k, 55x55 room, 1 random Hat Pack and a Cat or Dog I'd be all for it.

Won’t be worth 10$ are 20k

1 random hat pack 350c

Cat/dog 2k

5000c

x55 realm 3k

All 10.350c see not worth

Also you could just buy 1 per IP so that way peps don’t buy lots :)
  • PartyParty Member
    edited January 2019
    55x55 realm is worth more then 3k i think and if they level the pet up that and sold it if they wanted could make some profit so i think $10 is a reasonable price.
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited January 2019
    'Party' said:

55x55 realm is worth more then 3k i think and if they level the pet up that and sold it if they wanted could make some profit so i think $10 is a reasonable price.

Yes,it would be nice if they would get things they could work with to get more c or sell it instantly for example level 0 pets or farming items or materials used in crafting etc.
    Also why should the realm be empty? They can have it randomly a forest arctic tropical or mountain and they could mine it out for resources and exp or keep it and build in it like a bigger version of their starter realm.
  • a 55x55 realm is like 4k. (I am not sure unless I go check using an alt to disable merchant.)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Or just 10$ for 25k
  • I think it would be more appealing if it included items.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I meant Realm not room ^^ But dogs can go for 4k if you find the right person
  • Yes so my idea of this starter pack is they give them items to build off of maybe it would include 1old farm pack,1 new farm pack, a pet lvl 0, a realm or room, etc.