I've Been Scammed Or Something...

CHICHENCHICHEN Member
edited January 2019 in Help Requests
So apparently today i was at a realm and somebody called ^[DoogPop]^ placed a krampus in a vending machine along with some seeds behind it. Turns out i bought a pack of tomato seeds for 17k ._.

Comments

• edited January 2019
    Scam reports here please:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest

Edit: Wait, Alex is right, why do you have the same amount of cubits after buying the seeds?
  • You have 11k. Also if the seeds and the krampus were in a single vending machine ,the machine won't work.
  • CHICHENCHICHEN Member
    edited January 2019

You have 11k. Also if the seeds and the krampus were in a single vending machine ,the machine won't work.

That was after i bought them tons of more seeds were behind the mask so i guess some more people were scammed T^T
    I found a picture where i had more than 11k but not quite 28k since i spent it a bit

Also why would i take a picture of the vend before being scammed. I would've known it was tomato seeds and not accidently bought them if i took a picture.
  • And for some odd reason tomato seeds can be put into vends with a hat. TY for the link Jabrio.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited January 2019
    What I don't get is why you click yes when it says "IMPORTANT Are you sure you want to buy 1 pack of tomato seeds?"
    Look I get that he's being deceitful, but why ignore the warning/confirmation window?
    This is so easily avoidable.
  • It's because people want that cheap price and don't look first.
  • Why does everyone have to be so greedy.
  • foxtasticfoxtastic Member
    edited January 2019

You have 11k. Also if the seeds and the krampus were in a single vending machine ,the machine won't work.

This was obviously taken after. why would someone take a screenshot of a scam then buy it?

• So ^[DoogPop]^ besides being a "pervert" is also a scammer? This gets me worried about someone.. If this is true he haves other alt named *Hugo Boss* i think.
This discussion has been closed.