Concerning about trust tests scam

So i saw one time in the lobby a person saying trust tests you will get prize the name of the guy is romet221 that person is from estonia i really need to know of people have evidence of he scamming and when we do it we are doing it in the mine were dropping and suddenly he teleports and leaves he could have taken the things like pets and much much more i hope more people have seen this please comment if you have more information!

Comments

• i suggest not to make double posts. Also, people shouldnt drop items.
  • What i use to do for a trust test is I give u a item and see if you would give it back. This guy is asking for items in a random mime hes 100% scamming. If u do a trust test do it the way i did if they take ur stuff and keep it they are greedy players who will probably turn into scammers then get banned for 8 years.
  • Please don't let gt and pw players ruin this game ;-;
  • ^
  • I've already commented, but im going to recomment. Trust Tests, if u decide to participate in it, you put yourself in risk of getting scammed. That would be 100% your fault. Same with Drop games.
  • foxtasticfoxtastic Member
    edited January 2019
    It's your choice to play it. Why would anyone go to a mine and drop stuff? A better way to do it if you really wanted to is a empty room with your perm just in case, but I suggest to never accept these invitations or do anything like it to others.
  • Why would you even bother with this? The only reasonable time this would have been done is 2014 (pre register).