A Qbee's Adventure

I created a little adventure-mode thingy, and there are hats in a prize machine at the end.
If you want to try it out, go to the realm A Qbee's Adventure.
Have fun!

Comments

• It was fun I loved it ^^
  • It was fun I loved it ^^

Ty!
  • Awh! It was so nice
  • Bump!
  • The only bad thing was that I needed a wand and it took me forever to find one lol
  • I like that the wand part was at the beginning, so one does not have to go through the whole thing, only to be turned away. Although the lava parkour is annoying.
  • I like that the wand part was at the beginning, so one does not have to go through the whole thing, only to be turned away. Although the lava parkour is annoying.

Yeah, but I had to make at least some part of it hard. XD
    Otherwise, the stuff in the prize machine at the end would be gone in seconds.
  • 'Gold' said:

I like that the wand part was at the beginning, so one does not have to go through the whole thing, only to be turned away. Although the lava parkour is annoying.

I finished it, and had a ton of fun. I enjoyed running through rooms, and looking at how the story evolved. That parkour was REALLY mean to me, only because you cannot seeeeeee. Blind parkours, or those that use random fadey foam, are not exactly appreciated (I guess would be the word to use) in Cubic Castles. Besides that, the adventure was really well done, and kept me entertained :)

I'd love to see more from you!
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited January 2019

'Gold' said:

I like that the wand part was at the beginning, so one does not have to go through the whole thing, only to be turned away. Although the lava parkour is annoying.

I finished it, and had a ton of fun. I enjoyed running through rooms, and looking at how the story evolved. That parkour was REALLY mean to me, only because you cannot seeeeeee. Blind parkours, or those that use random fadey foam, are not exactly appreciated (I guess would be the word to use) in Cubic Castles. Besides that, the adventure was really well done, and kept me entertained :)

I'd love to see more from you!
    Thanks! :D
  • Bump! Still prizes left at the end!
  • I forgot the soggy ticket oass
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited January 2019
    I'll check it out :)

edit: the lava part after the fair is impossible. The 1x2 blocks always kill you...
  • Log_er said:

edit: the lava part after the fair is impossible. The 1x2 blocks always kill you...

That's because one of those two blocks is a poison spike, and the other is a mecha spike. To help you see, hit grab and hold your mouse/finger on a block, and it will light up and show you what block it is. The parkour isn't impossible, but it is hard. Although, it has been completed by multiple people. Hope that helps!
  • 'Gold' said:

Log_er said:

That's because one of those two blocks is a poison spike, and the other is a mecha spike. To help you see, hit grab and hold your mouse/finger on a block, and it will light up and show you what block it is. The parkour isn't impossible, but it is hard. Although, it has been completed by multiple people. Hope that helps!
    I tried both blocks and they both killed me instantly
  • It's very fun ! i like it :D
  • It was great!
  • Log_er said:

'Gold' said:

Log_er said:

I tried both blocks and they both killed me instantly
    If you were down to about 1 heart or less, than a mecha spike will kill you in one hit. The poison spike is the one closer to the wall.
  • Bu-mp!
  • Grace had the poison spike problem today. It isn't exactly obvious, and no one likes a blind parkour. It was fun even for the second time though :)
  • Since it seemed that many people were having trouble with the poison spike part, I put a glow shroom next to it, so now you can see!
  • Noice. Gl to any future players :D
  • There are still prizes in the prize machine, and this is the last time I'm going to bump this, so this is your chance! Go to the realm A Qbee's Adventure to check it out!