BringBackEggHunt

noentnoent Member
edited January 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
@SirKewberth what do you think of bringing back the egg hunt like the first year, but instead to giveaway out some rams?:)

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited January 2019
    Ramm and Easter umbrella to first 25, Easter umbrella for the rest to 50
  • lucaaa795 said:

That can be a thing too:)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    lucaaa795 said:

I said same thing, expect 10 Rams.

lucaaa795 said:

25 is better. So that you don't have to be a cheater in order to get one.
    Also, bring red balloons back to everyone that collects over 1000 eggs!
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

25 is better. So that you don't have to be a cheater in order to get one.
    Also, bring red balloons back to everyone that collects over 1000 eggs!
    Yesss!
  • SpiridonSpiridon Member
    edited January 2019
    i would like the egg hunt to come back, but the prizes are so repetitive now they're starting to get boring. I say yes to the hunt, no to the same prizes.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I’m going to be sad if a ton of Rams come back after I bought 2. 10-15 is fine since it will justt rise the price though.
  • Or...Giving 15 rams and 50 oa new item :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    people are nowadays mostly voting because of the worth... i say yes, +1 just add them
    The Egg Hunt was fun...no matter the prize, i will take part. I won't however take part if there's a radius again, that was stupid
  • The Egg Hunt was fun...no matter the prize, i will take part. I won't however take part if there's a radius again, that was stupid

Actually yea a really small amount of people did take part last year with the radius, i personally bought the eggs
  • I want the eggs like last year, but idk what it was the 1st year. If the devs changed it, there must be a reason.
    I don't care for the ram or umbrella and I think it would mess with the prices too much.
    Last year I ended up with 4,000 eggs after I was finished crafting the pows and I sold some eggs. After I made my egg floors, eggs became sought after and not enough could be found.
  • @SirKewberth soo? what you think
  • +1 umbrella back -10 ram .
    Rich people want the ram back so they can buy cheap , after easter they sell them for higher price .
    Ram mostly get traded instead of pet , it becomes tool of money .
    at least we can wear umbrella :<
  • Neither umbrellas, or ram.
    We need new items.
    Also +1 for the old egg hunt.

+1 umbrella back -10 ram .
    Rich people want the ram back so they can buy cheap , after easter they sell them for higher price .
    Ram mostly get traded instead of pet , it becomes tool of money .
    at least we can wear umbrella :<</p>

I'm sorry but that's the same reason people want umbrellas back, so you can't agree with one and disagree with another. Most of the people on this thread couldn't offered a ram so their opinion isn't based on wanting to buy it cheap, it's to own one
  • Ram/umbrella or not, I'd like to see the old egg hunt back to spice things up a bit.

However, the egg crafting event last year was a good idea as well, I don't want to see it be discarded just yet.

So, how about both?
  • Yes for the old egg hunt please! +1

Ramms eh maybe 5-10 if they were given out and umbrellas like 5-15 as well.
  • I dont think devs will ever reply to this.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited January 2019
    I just want different colors of balloons. The red one is nice and all, but what about green, yellow, or blue?
    And yes, I want the old egg hunt back. I didn't like the 2018 one: it was really hard, took a lot of grinding, and the pows kinda sucked. All that work for an I'm A Flower or maybe a Boater Hat. Yeesh.
    Ramms being offered as prizes is a good idea, and maybe they'd lose a bit of their ridiculously overinflated value.
  • This is good, I love it better nothing to do
    BUT what about our old eggs? (Which we can put in inventory)

This is good, I love it better nothing to do
    BUT what about our old eggs? (Which we can put in inventory)

The ones in inventories can just be decorations. :)
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited January 2019

The Egg Hunt was fun...no matter the prize, i will take part. I won't however take part if there's a radius again, that was stupid

I can agree with this, I found the egg hunt quite fun the previous year, but the radius just made it rather tedious; it wasn't an egg hunt so much as a mine sweep. The only problem would be that without the radius the rewards would of course be a lot more common (wouldn't bother me personally)
    Siddd said:

I can agree with this, I found the egg hunt quite fun the previous year, but the radius just made it rather tedious; it wasn't an egg hunt so much as a mine sweep. The only problem would be that without the radius the rewards would of course be a lot more common (wouldn't bother me personally)
    I agree as well. I will never take part in an egg hunt with the radius.
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited January 2019
    i do like this idea.

We need the radius to stay the same, but the prizes be a bit different. Like top 5 or 10 should get ramm, then 11-50 should get a item we have never seen before, like the year the Pink Umbrella was added, there were only like 51 by the end of the year because 50 for top 50, then 1 for a raffle.

And for people who collect more than 1k should just get a basic Red Balloon like the first year.

EDIT: Or do it like the very first year. Everyone 50k or 100k eggs collected (cant remember) spawns Bunnyzilla.
  • i do like this idea.

We need the radius to stay the same, but the prizes be a bit different. Like top 5 or 10 should get ramm, then 11-50 should get a item we have never seen before, like the year the Pink Umbrella was added, there were only like 51 by the end of the year because 50 for top 50, then 1 for a raffle.

And for people who collect more than 1k should just get a basic Red Balloon like the first year.

EDIT: Or do it like the very first year. Everyone 50k or 100k eggs collected (cant remember) spawns Bunnyzilla.

But what if someone in the top 10 wanted the new item?
    edited January 2019

i do like this idea.

Nobody will participate in the egg hunt with the radius. The Easter umbrella was the prize of the egg hunt for two years.

What about the people who have spent 200-400$ on rams?
    edited January 2019
    The radius is good if you want everyone to have small amounts of eggs in the end. Without the radius, it's a real fight to stay in the top 50. And it's better like that.
    Just remove the radius and make the pow gifts a store item. And bring the hunt to what it once was.
    U said:

i do like this idea.

Nobody will participate in the egg hunt with the radius. The Easter umbrella was the prize of the egg hunt for two years.

They took a risk when they bought one, for investments or just as a nice companion. RISKS are what a healthy economy is built on. You have to take RISKS with every important decision in real life. We must bring the RISKS back.

• lucaaa795 said:

The radius is good if you want everyone to have small amounts of eggs in the end. Without the radius, it's a real fight to stay in the top 50. And it's better like that.
    Just remove the radius and make the pow gifts a store item. And bring the hunt to what it once was.

U said:

i do like this idea.

They took a risk when they bought one, for investments or just as a nice companion. RISKS are what a healthy economy is built on. You have to take RISKS with every important decision in real life. We must bring the RISKS back.

would you say the same if you still had your lv49 ram?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I've been asked in private about this. The egg hunt won't return as a global score contest because it's just not fair to players who are serious players, but who don't have the same amount of time to play as others. Lets say you've been playing for years and you have a nice collection of the game items, but you have a job so you can only play on weekends. It's basically us saying.. here's a rare item you don't even have a CHANCE to get. Enjoy the event! It's not fun for those people. That's why we changed it. With regards to the radius... well.. I don't like it either, but I really really don't like the cheaters getting ahead of the honest players when it's preventable. Is there a better solution? I don't know.
This discussion has been closed.