I need some ideas please!

TacticalthTacticalth Member
edited January 2019 in Off-Topic
Hello, I am making a script about this game I fell in love with and I would love some ideas from you,guys.
The story is based on the detective cases and mysteries.

The General characters are these:

The Woman
Laura Vanderboom, more commonly known as simply 'The Woman', is one of the main characters in the Cube Escape series of games.Haunted by mental illness her whole life, Laura's death and subsequent investigation is the driving force of the story. (my favourite character)

Vincent van Gogh
The genuine man himself, Vincent van Gogh lives with his friend Paul in a small house in the French city of Arles. A talented painter, but mentally unsound, Vincent struggles to balance the two sides of his life.

Harvey
A pet parrot, first seen in the ownership of The Woman, Harvey has a much more complicated life than initially suggested. A former concierge at the Rusty Lake Hotel, Harvey is still willing to be helpful and friendly whenever members of the cast require it.

Dale Vandermeer
A homicide detective for the local police, Dale Vandermeer is the one assigned to investigate the mysterious death of the unidentified 'Woman'. After a year of research and obsession, Dale eventually finds himself drawn to Rusty Lake, with the suggestion that his involvement there is not by chance.

Mr. Crow
Receptionist at Rusty Lake Hotel and Mr. Owl's second hand man, Mr. Crow is the man in charge of extracting the memories of the deceased hotel guests, in turn making him the creator of the Corrupted Souls. His motives may be mysterious, and his morals suspect, but he often acts as a helpful guide to the other characters.

Corrupted Souls
Shadowy black figures who stalk the grounds of Rusty Lake, Corrupted Souls are formed from the extraction of memories.

Mr. Owl
Owner and proprietor of Rusty Lake Hotel, Mr. Owl has a vested interest in feeding extracted memories to the lake.

Bob
As her ex-boyfriend, Bob blames himself for Laura Vanderboom's death, which has driven him to alcoholism, and an unfriendly relationship with Dale.

The Hand
Possibly the most unusual character in the series, The Hand is, as the name suggests, a human hand, that appears periodically to hand characters some HANDY items.

Guests and Staff of the Rusty Lake Hotel. All characters appear alive only in Rusty Lake Hotel.

Guests
Mr. Deer
Mr. Boar
Ms. Pheasant
Mr. Rabbit (second favourite character)
Mrs. Pigeon
Young Bird
Staff
Mr. Bat
Mr. Toad
Harvey

Vandermeer Family
Dale Vandermeer's family, who appear only in Cube Escape: Birthday

Mr. Vandermeer
Mrs. Vandermeer
Dale's Grandfather

Vanderboom Family
Members of the Vanderboom Family, who only appear in Rusty Lake: Roots.

William Vanderboom
James Vanderboom
Mary Vanderboom
Emma Vanderboom
Samuel Vanderboom
Ida Vanderboom
Albert Vanderboom
Frank Vanderboom
Leonard Vanderboom
Rose Vanderboom

Eilander Family
Members of the Eilander Family, who only appear in Rusty Lake Paradise.

Jakob Eilander
Caroline Eilander
Nicholas Eilander
Margaret Eilander
Gerard Eilander
Elizabeth Eilander
David Eilander
Minor Characters
Characters with only minor roles, including single game characters and animals without a speaking role.

Humans
Paul Gauguin
The Policeman
The Old Woman
The Fisherman
Animals
The Cat
The Cow
The Dog

Gallery

Laura Vanderboom:

Eilander Family:

Mr.Owl:

Vanderboom Family Tree:

The people (or I should say animals) from the Rusty Lake Hotel on a boat:

A corrupted soul with Harvey the parrot:

Dale Vandermeer:

I have to write a story about my school project and I would love it if you could help me. I am also doing a build based on 1 of their games.

The quality of the pictures are a bit low, but, if you search it up on the rusty lake wiki, they are all there.

Comments