Nurse Hats & Doc Mirrors - $10 for Doc Mirror - $20 for Nurse & Doc Mirrior

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited January 2019 in Community
https://www.gofundme.com/TEAMTREVORSULLIVAN

Many players in Cubic Castles do not know you can still buy these Hats for $10/$20 donations to this site. If you wish to earn these hats, click the link above- once you're these donate either $10/$20- make sure you leave your IG Name & Friend Code within the Donation Comment area of your donation- then simply email support and they'll drop the hats in your inventory.

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited January 2019
    We need to draw more attention on this issue.
    I am, on behalf of all forumers that are not greedy, requesting this to become a sticky announcement.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I highly doubt that. I guess we'll see if Kewb replies, i sent him a 2nd PM
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    imo i believe that ( I'm not trying to be rude ) they should stop giving hats out for this reason and maybe try finding something new to award them for.. that page hasn't been updated in years
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    Maybe they should change it.
    Give out different hats instead.

I bet you'd say different if you didn't own multiple docs
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I bet you'd say different if you didn't own multiple docs
    Of course he would.

They should find a new organization that players have to donate to.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    I don't really care if it drops or not.
    I'm still not selling mine.
    Also unless this was a typo, nurse is $10 both $20, right?
    The doc I own took me 3 weeks to find, I'm not selling it for any price. It took way too long for me to even buy one.

I don't really care if it drops or not.
    I'm still not selling mine.
    Also unless this was a typo, nurse is $10 both $20, right?
    The doc I own took me 3 weeks to find, I'm not selling it for any price. It took way too long for me to even buy one.

It said 10$ for doc and 20$ for both on the bumper a couple years back.. I think that was a typo
  • Well I've never bought one before so I don't know.
    edited January 2019

GiVe OuT dIfFeReNT HaTS insTEAd.
    Why is there a demand for more diversity on hats but not on decorative blocks that could actually have a TON of uses... We could reuse the wearables that we have right now and let devs focus more on decos.
  • lucaaa795 said:

GiVe OuT dIfFeReNT HaTS insTEAd.
    Why is there a demand for more diversity on hats but not on decorative blocks that could actually have a TON of uses... We could reuse the wearables that we have right now and let devs focus more on decos.
    Even if it was a bunch of deco or a code for a specific deco pack *shrugs*
  • Could I just ask?

Who even is Trevor and what's his condition?
    Check the link in the main post Edition.
  • back in like 2016, it was $10 for Doc, and $20 for Nurse and Doc. Then around 2017, when they reannounced they were giving it out, they switched it to $10 for Nurse and then $20 for Doc and Nurse. Im guessing they forgot which order it was so just guessed, or they did it intentionally
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I've answered this so many times already. There's even a pinned posts in the announcements section.
  • The thing is that a large portion of CC’s players are kids that are not willing to spend real money or don’t have an option of spending real money. Which is why they choose to buy it with in-game currency instead.
  • Uhm, guys. If you read the announcement, it says they have not yet reached their goal. That's why they are still doing it XD, they will probably stop after their goal has been reached.

Uhm, guys. If you read the announcement, it says they have not yet reached their goal. That's why they are still doing it XD, they will probably stop after their goal has been reached.

He has a new heart.

I've answered this so many times already. There's even a pinned posts in the announcements section.

I’m multiposting but I’m on my phone and it’s hard to edit comments.

Why don’t you put a link in the Cubic Shop or something so people know they can buy them? I see people buying nurses 120k because they think you can’t buy them anymore..
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    OR because they cannot even buy it if they wanted to.
    Most people I ask who are trying to buy the doc or nurse are aware that they are still available.

OR because they cannot even buy it if they wanted to.
    Most people I ask who are trying to buy the doc or nurse are aware that they are still available.

They are 100k each yet are 10$ each. if EVERYBODY was aware they would be 10-20k like the dragon is.
  • There are way less than there are dragons it seems.

There are way less than there are dragons it seems.

Back in the days of when the bumper was still a thing, the prices were 20k for doc, 40k for nurse. (+/- 5k)

As long as it's not on top of the entire forums, nobody will see it.
    U's idea is pretty good, though.

There are way less than there are dragons it seems.

Because the Dragon is in the shop. Nobody knows how to get the docs and nurses.

I'm on the forums everyday and didn't know that thread existed. Not everyone uses the forums it's impossible for people IG to know they're for sale, if you expect players to tell one another you dunno how greedy CC is
  • U said:

Why don’t you put a link in the Cubic Shop or something so people know they can buy them? I see people buying nurses 120k because they think you can’t buy them anymore..
    Whats the cubuc shop? 0_o
  • NoeNt said:

U said:

The cc store *thonk"*
  • Geezer said:

NoeNt said:

U said:

The cc store *thonk"*
    I thought devs made a cubic store in cc xD
  • It's probably good that they are worth that much, because people want to donate to Trevor instead of buying c because u would get more c for selling the nurse/doctor's hat than you would just buying 10 or 20 dollars of c.
    They're only worth that much cause people don't know