Cut-O-Matic Giving Out Wrong Block Sometimes

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
I think this has been mentioned but the last post is closed for some reason.

Can't pin point exactly what causes it but sometimes if will give out the wrong pixel block and more rarely not give out a block at all.

It's possible this bug comes from swapping dyes over (whilst leaving some unneeded dye in sometimes) and the work bench not properly recognizing them, maybe defaulting to a different block choice I am not sure, but it's super annoying when your crafting hundreds of these at a time.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Take out every dye except the one you want to use. The tables crafts whatever one is first in the list no matter what you click on.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    U said:

Take out every dye except the one you want to use. The tables crafts whatever one is first in the list no matter what you click on.

Ahh, I see. I guess that's still a bug though. Good to know.
  • This has never happened to me. I've been making sculpty every week since about 9 months ago.
    Log_er said:

This has never happened to me. I've been making sculpty every week since about 9 months ago.

Hacker! Maybe you only have one due in the table.
  • U said:

Log_er said:

This has never happened to me. I've been making sculpty every week since about 9 months ago.

I don't keep anything stored in my cut o matics. I split the plaster into stacks of five and dye into stacks of one and put them all in :p
    Log_er said:

U said:

Log_er said:

I don't keep anything stored in my cut o matics. I split the plaster into stacks of five and dye into stacks of one and put them all in :p
    This bug only happens if you have two dyes in the table -
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    Just empty out your inventory, (fill it all up with what you need) and put only the ingredients you need in at once.
  • Yeah I had some red dye and plaster left in there alongside new wood planks when i was making new wood plank sculpty and instead of giving me the new wood planks, it just spit out the red scultpy. Like everyone else has said, just make sure its empty of anything you dont need beforehand.
  • This happened to me
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Yeah I had some red dye and plaster left in there alongside new wood planks when i was making new wood plank sculpty and instead of giving me the new wood planks, it just spit out the red scultpy. Like everyone else has said, just make sure its empty of anything you dont need beforehand.

Easier said that done when need to be making 100 of a different colour every 45 minutes heh, guess i'll do it until it's hopefully fixed.
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited January 2019
    I've done a thread about this. In order to get a pixel block that requires 2 dyes its pretty impossible due to the glitch therefore some of it will work possibility. I've actually been hoping for this glitch/bug to actually be fixed.
    U said:

Log_er said:

U said:

Log_er said:

This bug only happens if you have two dyes in the table -
    Not only 2, 1 as well. I had a red dye in the slot as well as plaster. All came out was white pixels...

Here's the link
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/24574/pixel#latest