My cubjts dissapeared

So few days ago I had an accident. For some reason 23.000c dissapeared from my inventory. I checked all my other accounts in case I might have moved em. No one knows my password so it shouldn't been a scam. I talked with my in-game friends after that. Seems it happend to few of them as well. Please help I'm desperate.

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Contact support at support.cubiccastles.com
    They can check where the cubits went and what actually happened to them. Please state the approximate time/day of when you noticed that they were gone.
  • They don't even bother with 250k... what do you expect off 23k...
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    LateCom said:

They don't even bother with 250k... what do you expect off 23k...

why would you think that?

• My friend Pixel pip has thw same thing it has happend to him 3times all together he lost 10k
  • You probably bought something on accident or forgot.
  • No we didnt because we never but anything iver 1k
  • @Ashimagari had something a little similar happen
  • This has never happened to me. Maybe you had bad connection and the cubits weren't actually there? Try checking a tip piggy if you stored your cubits in it.
  • Like i said I checked everything I didn't spend c I didn't leave in pigy I contacted the support. I'm only afraid this will happen agin and in dilemma should I play the game anymore.
  • Like i said I checked everything I didn't spend c I didn't leave in pigy I contacted the support. I'm only afraid this will happen agin and in dilemma should I play the game anymore.

Maybe you did get hacked. Change your password just in case.
  • Yea I instantly changes password
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Did you ever sit afk in a realm near a register? (Or if you weren't afk, were you standing still to type or anything?) That's what happened to me, and I heard several clicking sounds, as if I was moving my inventory or adding cubits to a trade, but I had clicked nothing and could not see a trade window.
  • Did you try a free cubit website?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    'Party' said:

Did you try a free cubit website?

I’m dying.
  • I'm just gonna say that cubits arn't in inventory and one person said this to me before just wanting free cubits. If it is not that well I'm sorry for your loss. :(