BreakPlantsOnly™ Shovel!

Why can you even break the soil under a plant? There is no point to doing that.And getting a tractor is a longgg way so you will always have to break plants by hand. So why not add a tool (example:a shovel) that will only and ONLY break plants? Might also be used to break not ready plants too.

Comments

• JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited January 2019
    Just mine the plants more carefully. The tractor is not hard to get, it just takes a bit of work.
  • I have to agree that at the lower levels this is one of the most frustrating things for farming...especially if you have dead plants because you didn't get to them in time to water. Would love a tool that would help you harvest the plants.
  • b3achy said:

I have to agree that at the lower levels this is one of the most frustrating things for farming...especially if you have dead plants because you didn't get to them in time to water. Would love a tool that would help you harvest the plants.

Just hope you have a friend you can trust who has a tractor.
    I have helped like 8 people mine dead crops lol.
    Space turn your camera down all the way.
    (I know what his farm setup is, so this would work.)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

b3achy said:

I have to agree that at the lower levels this is one of the most frustrating things for farming...especially if you have dead plants because you didn't get to them in time to water. Would love a tool that would help you harvest the plants.

Just hope you have a friend you can trust who has a tractor.
    I have helped like 8 people mine dead crops lol.
    Space turn your camera down all the way.
    (I know what his farm setup is, so this would work.)
    You can use a tractor at level 1 farming without the perk for it? Please tell me your hacks.

The hit box needs to be fixed on so many things. I’m honestly suprised they haven’t been yet. It takes me ten seconds to remove certain flowers (especially the big pink bush ones from event packs) and I usually end up removing the blocks under them anyways.
  • People use hoppers and dragons at level 7.

People use hoppers and dragons at level 7.

All pets should be 0. I can’t tell you how frustrating it is when I’m on an alt and I can’t take out certain pets. Especially the level 25 ones.
  • No I mean there are literally people on a level that should be too low, but have the pets nevertheless
    I don't know how they do it.

No I mean there are literally people on a level that should be too low, but have the pets nevertheless
    I don't know how they do it.

Confused why you are mentioning that on this thread if it’s about players being low level and owning pets.
  • Don't name the pets, and take them out. Simple. Works on all
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Why are you guys suddenly talking about pets? No one mentioned anything about pets until @SilverDash out of nowhere started talking about it.

I do agree with the op that it gets really annoying when pulling crops and accidently missclick the soil. It could help if it didn't allow you to pull it when there is still a crop on it(dead or alive).
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    Yeah... V read my message incorrectly and thought I meant tractors could be used at lvl 1.
    And for some reason I brought up pets lol.
  • This would also be useful for flowers

Yeah... V read my message incorrectly and thought I meant tractors could be used at lvl 1.
    And for some reason I brought up pets lol.

I don’t see how anybody could take that any other way and how pets relate to it ....