Selling recourses!

2

Comments

  • rayverrayver Member
    31.45 Karma
    i would like to order a max order for snow,ice,stone,trunks :)
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited January 9 74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    I would like to order 1.5k stone and 3k sand :)
    Thanks I'm too busy with school and preparing for college :p
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited January 9 42.05 Karma
    Would love max amount of oil, gold, and black marble. Thank you.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    117.35 Karma
    Can I order the max amount of oil, gold ore, silver ore, ruby, diamond, and desert boulders? (The boulders in desert mines, they're brown.)
  • XysiXysi Member
    edited January 9 11.20 Karma
    Ordering max stone, max oil, max water, max gold
  • KillerinstictKillerinstict Member
    0.50 Karma
    Can u hit me up with all rubies possible ?
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited January 10 28.10 Karma
    If you sell me all your rubys I will pay dubble but only if you sell the rubys to me >:[
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    117.35 Karma
    Yeah this is overloading the guy...
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    29.45 Karma

    Yeah this is overloading the guy...

    yikes
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar

    Yeah this is overloading the guy...

    Oof
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    31.20 Karma
    Sure I'll get it all done eventually, my brother said he might start helping too, so if he does the pressure will drop off a bit :p
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    28.10 Karma
    Cool
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    edited January 16 31.20 Karma

    i would like to order a max order for snow,ice,stone,trunks :)

    Done your order Kenny! Add me ig when ready.

    also sorry it took the extra day, never recognised how long it takes to get that much ice.
    Log_er said:

    I would like to order 1.5k stone and 3k sand :)
    Thanks I'm too busy with school and preparing for college :p

    Starting yours now!
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    45.55 Karma
    I'll buy 1.5k Stone Ore
    c:
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    28.10 Karma
    Rember I buy all 35 ruby blocks for 600c tell me if thats to low
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    31.20 Karma

    Rember I buy all 35 ruby blocks for 600c tell me if thats to low

    Sorry Beckley but I can't do that, it's 1st come 1st served, regardless of the price.
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    28.10 Karma
    Ok well after he is buying can you sell to me??
  • PartyParty Member
    28.65 Karma
    I'll buy max order of gold, silver, stone
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    31.20 Karma

    Ok well after he is buying can you sell to me??

    Yeh sure
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    Flamerock said:

    Bump!


    I am going to again start working (had exams and then forgot to re-continue this)

    Place any order under this comment

    I suggest making the prices a little bit more expensive.
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    31.20 Karma
    U said:

    Flamerock said:

    Bump!


    I am going to again start working (had exams and then forgot to re-continue this)

    Place any order under this comment

    I suggest making the prices a little bit more expensive.
    In the end I earn alot overall from dehys and random cubits

    and it's for the community, I'm not out to be a millionaire, I'm just here to try and help.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    73.10 Karma
    I'd like to order the max of:
    - Oil
    - Stone
    - Gold
    - Silver
    - Rubies

    Thanks!
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    Flamerock said:

    U said:

    Flamerock said:

    Bump!


    I am going to again start working (had exams and then forgot to re-continue this)

    Place any order under this comment

    I suggest making the prices a little bit more expensive.
    In the end I earn alot overall from dehys and random cubits

    and it's for the community, I'm not out to be a millionaire, I'm just here to try and help.
    Wholesome.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 18 100.00 Karma
    1.5k gold
    1.5k stone
    25 ruby
    3k water
    3k sand

    I pay you double if you do mine first :D
    also:
    Many of rescource order thread no promise i hope this is real
  • LateComLateCom Member
    158.85 Karma
    many items are underpriced, that's what the people here are taking advantage of
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    31.20 Karma
    LateCom said:

    many items are underpriced, that's what the people here are taking advantage of

    And I'll let them, I don't need to be making loads every day.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited January 18 12.15 Karma
    The comment has been deleted by A< A >B.
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    28.10 Karma
    A<A>B said:

    I want to order 100 rubys I will pay you 30c each if you can finish my order in 2 days or 3 days ;)

    @Flamerock

    Sorry I already orderd rubys check the texts
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    28.10 Karma
    Flamerock said:

    Ok well after he is buying can you sell to me??

    Yeh sure
    Guys I already orderd rubys
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited January 18 12.15 Karma

    Flamerock said:

    Ok well after he is buying can you sell to me??

    Yeh sure
    Guys I already orderd rubys
    The comment has been deleted by A< A >B.
Sign In or Register to comment.