FORTNITE...!

2»

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited January 2019
    Fornite might or might not be THAT cancerous by itself however the fact that its dances have been brought irl by the kids that do those stupid and cringey dances only adds up to it. I just look the other way everytime when I pass by a coOL FoRtNiTe 12yo gAnG.
  • Log_er said:

People spend too much money on fortnite. Sure epic is making money but the players are mostly kids stealing their parents money...

There is an individual in Cc who does that too... I wonder who he is...
    And yes it is cancerous based on the build itself... and uses dance moves that are actually based off real people in real life...
    Ended up getting sued over dance moves.
  • LateCom said:

Log_er said:

People spend too much money on fortnite. Sure epic is making money but the players are mostly kids stealing their parents money...

There is an individual in Cc who does that too... I wonder who he is...
    And yes it is cancerous based on the build itself... and uses dance moves that are actually based off real people in real life...
    Ended up getting sued over dance moves.
    they only ended up getting sued becuase kid thinks he owns a dance move
  • Copied The Professor’s basketball moves as well as some others as well... other idiot like orange kid doesn’t really own it. Either way it’s just idiotic how epic games keeps getting into these stuff
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I love how everyone says fortnite is cancerous because of the people that spend their money on it, yes sure fortnite makes more and more skins, but if you call that cancerous you can as well call every online game in existence cancerous

Why? About all EA games, pubg, warframe, and all those other games have about precisly the same thing, but the difference with fortnite and other online (of course warframe counts with fortnite too) they are free to play, YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY THEM, and also they make those skins to make sure their game can keep on existing, because servers and all costs money, dont call the game cancerous, call the players that give all their money to the game cancerous
  • I play the game for fun. Although I have spent money on it but I don't regret doing that.
  • LateCom said:

Copied The Professor’s basketball moves as well as some others as well... other idiot like orange kid doesn’t really own it. Either way it’s just idiotic how epic games keeps getting into these stuff

If you had to do a a music video clip and you could get million dollars from it and they asked you to use those dances would you do it ? I want an answer yer or no ,not arguing.
  • You guys are all raging over a video game lmao
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Eh, I guess if I was a teenager who was used to playing the same game with 10 different titles for 15 years and suddenly there was a game with the audacity to try something new, I would rage at it too.
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited January 2019
    I don't play fortnite because it's the cool trendy game or because it's popular. I play it because I enjoy the twists on the Battle Royale genre. My highest kill game so far is 27 :D

I actually hate how much of a meme and how "cringey" it is because people wont even try it. They just listen to everyone else and assume the entire community is kids and toxicity.
  • i think the haters make it cancerous tbh
  • Mine is 15 all with a single trap ;-;
  • Nobody understands -_-
  • iM gOoD! mE hAvEd 99 kiLLs iN onE gAMe.
  • Sarco said:

i think the haters make it cancerous tbh

Agreed or maybe they hate it because they don't have a true life.