Nothing

HafwenHafwen Member
edited January 2019 in General Chat
Idk how to delete this...

Comments

• Not to be mean but nothing is free in this world. Go work to get cubits rather than using the birthday scheme everyone likes to play. If it is your birthday, happy birthday
  • Not to be mean but nothing is free in this world. Go work to get cubits rather than using the birthday scheme everyone likes to play. If it is your birthday, happy birthday

I wished for a slyme costume last birthday. My birthday is on May 28, so I hope I could get one. And, I'm working hard for it.

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019

Not to be mean but nothing is free in this world. Go work to get cubits rather than using the birthday scheme everyone likes to play. If it is your birthday, happy birthday

I wished for a slyme costume last birthday. My birthday is on May 28, so I hope I could get one. And, I'm working hard for it.

Sorry to break it to you... But wishes don't work.
    If you find ways and work hard to earn cubits, you could buy yourself one.

Sorry to break it to you... But wishes don't work.
    If you find ways and work hard to earn cubits, you could buy yourself one.
    That's what I'm doing.
  • @HeyItsMePhei sorry, i quitted cc, ill return soon
  • @HeyItsMePhei Earn it yourself and stop begging
  • I got around 1k cubits just mining for 6 hours. It's not that hard to save up for a slyme costume. It just takes hard work and patience.
  • It would be better if you saved up 90% and then asked
  • @HeyItsMePhei Earn it yourself and stop begging

She is just asking, at least not.asking nonstop, as u can see, even rich ppls thry beg too
  • You're not asking for free stuff
    You're asking for free expensive stuff