MAKE THEIR DAY!!

Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
edited March 2019 in Forum Games
the first Person Says somthing bad that happened that day the next person Changes that bad thing into a good thing and So on and so on..

Comments

• Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited March 2019
  • Sir, that's what the game "Sims" is for. Google it
    edited March 2019
  • I'm not saying you can't play it, you're just notorious for making pointless discussions
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited January 2019

There are two paths and two jobs pick yours and see where they leed like you can be a chef or a swords men and say you pick chef ok your a chef cooking for the queen of England and your making soap but she finds out it was poisoned your in prison you can
    Either dig out with a spoon or wait until you may leave

Also others can join in like your a chef and the swords men comes to your shop he asks for soap but its poison and he sews you and some one has to be a lawyer

That's a lot of soap... How can we get that much? Do we need to bring the flammenwerfen back and just make soap out of everything possible? And who are we targeting this time? I got a couple of ideas that might bring enough soap for the queen, the swordsmen and anyone else that's in need of some... We might have to revive the one and only real man of the 40s because he might know how to make even more soap...
    Jokes aside, this thread is useless. It will fail because these forums are not made for this kind of roleplaying.

Sir, that's what the game "Sims" is for. Google it

Good idea ^. I can provide you some pirated versions of the game, as long as you stop creating pointless discussions, beckley.

edited March 2019
  • #karmafarming
    edited March 2019
  • We're not trying to be mean, you're just not following fourm rules
  • I read this discussion and now I'm confused.
    edited March 2019
  • Amen
  • I'm not saying you can't play it, you're just notorious for making pointless discussions

We can let forum moderators decide what is pointless and what is not.In my eyes this is just another witchhunt. Ppl tend too like going after that "one guy" lately. Grtz, Koek

edited March 2019
  • I pick play....

Doughnut or Donut?
    edited March 2019
  • Wth is dis game about?
    edited March 2019
  • U totally should @Siddd
    edited March 2019

please ignore the comments above I choose to change this discussion into a game :D

You walking home from school but then you realize that you left you sister at school and you had to go all the way back and missed you foot ball game but then...(next player text that some thing good happens)
  • DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited March 2019
    She enlightened you on your spelling, saying, "It is actually 'Make their day' not 'make There day' noob" and then hugged you.

You are dancing alone when...
  • *their
  • DaDoggy said:

She enlightened you on your spelling, saying, "It is actually 'Make their day' not 'make There day' noob" and then hugged you.

You are dancing alone when...

You long lost friend come from the shadows and greets you with a smile but then.....