Weird Looking Glasses

I just realized how annoying when I climb ladders with my glasses. These 2 are my frequently used glasses but it's kinda annoying when I saw the eyes. The Coke Bottle one glitched so bad until I have 3 eyes lol, but hopefully this glitch will be covered.

Comments

• im pretty sure that is not at the top of the dev's priorities to fix
  • It has always been like this.
  • This happens to with the exe.. but how the guys above me said..
  • Happened to exe too
  • Sit down in a chair with a backpack and it becomes a headpack lol.
  • This "glitch" (wouldn't really call it one tbh) has been around for forever; it's not new. I suppose it could be fixed, but really, there are other, more important things that require the developer's attention. It's not game breaking, nor does it ruin your gaming experience, so it's not really anything to worry about :)
  • JackFury said:

This "glitch" (wouldn't really call it one tbh) has been around for forever; it's not new. I suppose it could be fixed, but really, there are other, more important things that require the developer's attention. It's not game breaking, nor does it ruin your gaming experience, so it's not really anything to worry about :)

Yeah but these little things can be really annoying..
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

JackFury said:

This "glitch" (wouldn't really call it one tbh) has been around for forever; it's not new. I suppose it could be fixed, but really, there are other, more important things that require the developer's attention. It's not game breaking, nor does it ruin your gaming experience, so it's not really anything to worry about :)

Yeah but these little things can be really annoying..
    I use ladders.. maybe three times a year in parkours.
  • JackFury said:

Thank you for the info! It's maybe just me who is too late to recognize it!