Bored!

I'm so bored. Can we talk? Can someone host a bomb game? Sigh

Comments

• everyone is booooored
  • Well, if you're bored, play U's Rainbow Maze. Trust me, you'll love it.
  • well if your bored, eat some coconuts :D
  • well if your bored, eat some coconuts :D

Sure thing, will do.
  • You can get your zebra for a walk too!

You better be careful, we might be multiposting, hm?
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited January 2019
    Things to do in CC when you are bored:

-Mining. Although people might find it boring I personally see as a way to pass time, gain XP or level up, and get much needed materials. Trust me, I'm on level 37 and it is NOT fun.
    -Build. Make yourself a new build, and you can do, well, anything. You can always nuke/break it down whenever you think you want to start a new project. You'll keep improving and eventually be satisfied with your build, and start a brand new one!
    -Talk to friends. If you are the type who accepts anyone's friend request, teleport to anyone who isn't busy and talk! You might find their company very enjoyable. And if you keep a narrow friends list, talk to a close friend. If no one is online, you can find a group and start talking with them!
    -Join CC games. Usually the hollas are filled with "Bomb game come here" or "A dice game, come and play with us!" They pass the time, are fun & competitive, and you might even win something.
    -Host your own bomb games. If you have the wallet to do it, make your own bomb game! The prizes don't have to be expensive, and it'll pass the time!
    -Do Parkour. It doesn't have to be a super hard parkour, but any parkour, even the Blue Course, is loads of fun. You can gradually get better and better and try to max out your time. Try Teamwork Parkour with a friend to make it twice as fun!
    Just a few things. :)
  • Hoph said:

Well, if you're bored, play U's Rainbow Maze. Trust me, you'll love it.

k thanks xD

xDD

• Things to do in CC when you are bored:

-Mining. Although people might find it boring I personally see as a way to pass time, gain XP or level up, and get much needed materials. Trust me, I'm on level 37 and it is NOT fun.
    -Build. Make yourself a new build, and you can do, well, anything. You can always nuke/break it down whenever you think you want to start a new project. You'll keep improving and eventually be satisfied with your build, and start a brand new one!
    -Talk to friends. If you are the type who accepts anyone's friend request, teleport to anyone who isn't busy and talk! You might find their company very enjoyable. And if you keep a narrow friends list, talk to a close friend. If no one is online, you can find a group and start talking with them!
    -Join CC games. Usually the hollas are filled with "Bomb game come here" or "A dice game, come and play with us!" They pass the time, are fun & competitive, and you might even win something.
    -Host your own bomb games. If you have the wallet to do it, make your own bomb game! The prizes don't have to be expensive, and it'll pass the time!
    -Do Parkour. It doesn't have to be a super hard parkour, but any parkour, even the Blue Course, is loads of fun. You can gradually get better and better and try to max out your time. Try Teamwork Parkour with a friend to make it twice as fun!
    Just a few things. :)

Thank you so much :) That helped a lot. I'm not that bored anymore C::