Bunnies and vamps just don't mix!

i am not sure if this has already been shared as I have recently returned to cc (Hi guys btw I'm *Shade*) but I wanted to share something i think is pretty cool on the topic of bunnies and vamps. When one is currently wearing a bunny pyjamas and then tries to wear a sub-vampire outfit, one gets a special message. This also works the other way around where trying to wear pjs on while wearing sub-vamps.

It's not because they are both the same part of clothing as the pjs are pants while the sub-vamps replace the hat (in this case my bunny tophat)

The message it shows when you do try, though, is the title OwO "Bunnies and vamps just don't mix!"

This was pretty shallow but i just wanted to share to you all :,>

(I do hope this is in the right section OwO)

Comments

• Cause they are different movements or whatever you wanna call it. Or perhaps Kew just didn't think it was a good fashion choice *shrugs*
  • This is suprising, I didn't know this o.O
  • Same goes with headless + invis cloak. it simply says ‘Too much invisibility!’
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    This has been in the game for a long time lol

That had been added because when you first could epquip em both the jump sound would just be the jumpsound spamming with about lets say 200 jump sounds per second (so you can imagine how bad that was)

And the headless and invisibilty robe wearing together was deleted because you would literally only be a bloof fountain and give a hugh bonus in hiding
  • This has been in the game for a long time lol

That had been added because when you first could epquip em both the jump sound would just be the jumpsound spamming with about lets say 200 jump sounds per second (so you can imagine how bad that was)

And the headless and invisibilty robe wearing together was deleted because you would literally only be a bloof fountain and give a hugh bonus in hiding

yea about that it kinda never crossed my mind to share it back when i first saw the message a few years back hehe my bad :>