Hoph's Suggestions [snoitsegguS]

GanondalfGanondalf Member
edited January 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
A day doesn’t go by that I don’t think of ideas for this game. I care about it. I’ve invested four years on it and I’m deeply in love with it. I’d like others to feel like me, to be, unknowingly, prisoners of the System. I have a few small ideas I’d like to share that I think could help with that.

(I’m not very good at explaining things. If you get confused at some point, ask me. I always do a good job the third time.)

The Clan Stone seems like an awfully limited item for such a hefty price! You can’t add roles to your own liking, you can’t post quests on it…just assign a clan member to a specific role and raise their roles every few days.
Do everything else outside the Clan Stone. One could eventually ask the question: “What was the point in even buying this?”

You could add a Quest Board thingy in the clan where you could post assignments and rewards to it. Like…there could be an “Assign Quest” option which would allow you to post a quest on the Quest Board and add a reward that you would pay for by transferring said reward into the Clan Stone (like how you would tip cubits into a Tip Piggy).

One could choose to add a bonus to the quest if the quest was done before a certain deadline. The quest taker could go retrieve the items (i.e. 500 Stone) and deliver them to the Clan Stone (like you would deliver Crops to the Farmer) and they would retrieve the Quest Reward. The Quest Giver could collect his items through the Clan Stone.

Or

You could let us add roles to our clans at the expense of a certain amount of XP.
You could let us change our Clan Font’s color.
You could let us manage multiple Clans at once. I'm sure a Clan Leader has wanted a subsidiary to their clan at some point.
You could let us hide our Clan Tags.
There could be Flags available for purchase for our clans. A Clan Flag! Who wouldn’t love that?

You have just made the assumption that I’m gonna talk about being able to make them speak, didn’t you? You’re right. I so want that but I have a feeling that it’s gonna be harder than 2+2=4.

How about being able to add a certain expression to said Mannequin?
How about making them work as signs?
How about making them able to sit or something?
A Mannequin that could be used as a vending machine! Oo! Interesting! But you hate the idea, so I’ll skip it for you. Because I’m a Good Samaritan, you jerk.

How about just the first two?

Food could have health benefits. I'm sure this has been suggested before though. I apologize if that's the case.

Eat a Yumberry, regain a fourth of a heart.
Eat a Sunberry, regain two fourths of a heart.
Eat a Frostberry, regain two fourths of a heart.
Eat a Chillberry, lose one fourth of a heart.

The problem I think some people might say it has is that we could use food to regain our lost health in parkours. Easy fix, a Diet Block that won't allow food to be consumed here.

You could make all the wands craftable. I don’t see why not. It’s discriminatory, I say! Is the Heal Wand not as valuable as the Shrink Wand? Or the ever so useless Necromancer’s Wand? Let them all be equal, as wahmen are equal to men.

A pickaxe holdable item. Go away "too much like Minecraft" commenter.

This thread is a collection of all my suggestions. I might as well have all my suggestions placed together in one thread rather than have them in separate threads.

That's all for now, folks!

Comments

• I like that clanflag
  • ^ Thanks :D
    BUMP!
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited December 2018
    The berry one is a bit too good imo but if you're just going out and you're annoyed by landing on a beehive then you could just eat it to replenish your health, so it has its ups and downs. As for the mannequins I would love for them have facial expressions because they seem plain at the moment, also I would heavily love for them to be used as vends as this was the first suggestion I ever thought of (before vends were introduced) The wand one is also a great idea
  • GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited January 2019
    Bump! I've added the Pickaxe holdable and Diet Block suggestions.

The diet block would prohibit you from eating food in a certain realm, like a parkour.