Stuck In A Realm

So this happen, there's a realm named Qbee Village and the realm seems fine but until, there's one portal standing on the right corner of the realm. Both of my friends, Cosmic.girl and IOXI-Ralts go inside the portal and they're not coming back, they messaged me that they're stuck on a Single Adventure realm, but not official, hard to believe, but it is. They stuck, there is a door icon (where you exit a realm) but it's not functional, instead, it goes loading way too long to get out. They can't help it, they do any methods to get out but no one get out yet. What makes me confuse, is that a normal qbee have a realm leads to a single player adventure. Please help me report this realm called Qbee Village! The owner of the realm is not the admins neither moderators. And I'm warning you to not check the realm! You'll get trapped instead, stay safe, Qbees.

Comments

• edited January 2019
    It happened to me too. The door takes you to adventure room and you can't leave the realm.
    You also appear as online player for other people but if you try to teleport, it says the person is in adventure mode. @SirKewberth

I recommend you to use your alternate till it gets fixed @Fluffy Blocks
  • it happened to me too.. weirdpig <--- holla beware of this portal and i was curious i went in then "Fetching Information Realm Information..." stuck in loading so i exit the game then log in it transported me in the starting point of adventure mode.. tried to exit the adventure mode but it wont let me.

hoping @SirKewberth sees this
  • Fluffy BlocksFluffy Blocks Member
    edited January 2019

It happened to me too. The door takes you to adventure room and you can't leave the realm.
    You also appear as online player for other people but if you try to teleport, it says the person is in adventure mode. @SirKewberth

I recommend you to use your alternate till it gets fixed @Fluffy Blocks

Interesting, did you manage to get out from there?

• oh wow this seems interesting.. i wanna test this with my alt :o @SirKeberth should still do something about it though.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The fix for this should already be in place. If you're already stuck please contact support.
  • The fix for this should already be in place. If you're already stuck please contact support.

How do we contact support?

• i already finish in adventure mode then when i tried to enter the portal to exit i still stuck at "Fetching Realm Information..." loading it more than 14m it still wont let me back to the game.. i already sent support ticket "Ticket #141108"
    im still waiting for reply
  • i already finish in adventure mode then when i tried to enter the portal to exit i still stuck at "Fetching Realm Information..." loading it more than 14m it still wont let me back to the game.. i already sent support ticket "Ticket #141108"

Hopefully they'll respond as soon as possible

I got a reply after 30 hours and they said I have to wait another 24-48 hours till they fix it.