Pizza

While you are adding new recipes, can we please get a pizza recipe and maybe cheese (from milk), bacon (from piggy) and maybe use the pet food sausage to add on the pizza? A pizza oven would be great too.

The piggies are a useless farm addition without bacon, ham or pork roast. Maybe piggies can make baby piggies.

Comments

• ! 1+
  • I guess this could be cool. I've always wanted bacon from a pig... I dunno if it's intro to the game should be pizza though XD.
  • +1 and perhaps more recipes with bacon like eggs+bacon= Eggs and Bacon
  • Flooks said:

+1 and perhaps more recipes with bacon like eggs+bacon= Eggs and Bacon

^ Creative
  • +1 i like this idea! :)
  • Flooks said:

+1 and perhaps more recipes with bacon like eggs+bacon= Eggs and Bacon

^ Creative
    More like simple math lmao
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I like this idea, but no pet treatz for food... If we were going to get sausage, we would get the real thing. Also there does not seem to be a good way for the devs to add slaughtering pigs.
  • I like this idea, but no pet treatz for food... If we were going to get sausage, we would get the real thing. Also there does not seem to be a good way for the devs to add slaughtering pigs.

My idea on slaughter would be simple like craft a carrier for the baby pig, then take it to a cubic place to turn it in for processed meat products. Possibly in the farmers co op. Only baby or spawns of the pig in a crate would be able to be processed for meat. There could be a processing fee.
  • Mmm yummy... +1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1
    :C poor piggies
  • +1 Great idea! Since we have tomatoes, mushroom flour and others that would be cool! Maybe more complicated? :3
  • +1 Great idea! Since we have tomatoes, mushroom flour and others that would be cool! Maybe more complicated? :3

Red mushroom for pizza srsly O-o
  • The italian guy says yes. +1
  • EctoYam said:

The italian guy says yes. +1

Another italian guy says yes +1
  • EctoYam said:

The italian guy says yes. +1

Another italian guy says yes +1
    Another Italian will say yes around the world +1

WE.NEED.SOUVLAKI.
  • wHaT'S piZzA?
  • Log_er said:

wHaT'S piZzA?

Pizza is a savory dish of Italian origin, consisting of a usually round, flattened base of leavened wheat-based dough topped with tomatoes, cheese, and various other ingredients (anchovies, olives, meat, etc.) baked at a high temperature, traditionally in a wood-fired oven.[1] In formal settings, like a restaurant, pizza is eaten with knife and fork, but in casual settings it is cut into wedges to be eaten while held in the hand.
  • While we're on the topic of food, I have a question for the devs: why the heck can't we craft pumpkin pies with pumpkins >.>
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    Because
    1. They made pumpkins stupidly rare.
    2. Uhh no one knows.

Pumpkin pies are worthless so I don't see why we would even need this.
    Pumpkins are like 200c a piece and pumpkin pies around 50.
  • +1 but imagine the angry mob of vegans.
    WE REFUSE TO EAT MEAT. go eat your tree then.