Can Jump Over 6 Blocks Tall

I found this bug recently. One of my friend teleported to me on a realm, I was on a top of a building while he is down there. The portal to the building has a password. Instead of guessing the password, my friend quickly jump on the nearest 2 blocks tall, then he kept repeating double jumps and groundpounds until he reached where I am at. The tall of the building is about 6 blocks and he managed to get to the top WHERE I AM AT. I was confused and kept asking him how the heck did he managed to jump over a 6 blocks tall. Sadly, he said it's a secret. The next day, different person did the same bugs too. I don't know how this happens, I already put more 3 blocks tall on the building but welp he still managed to get on top there...

Comments

• There is a way to jump infinitely. Though it is hard to replicate.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It only works if there’s not a warp anchor. Not going to say how since it can be abused.
  • U said:

It only works if there’s not a warp anchor. Not going to say how since it can be abused.

A lot of people probably know what it is, but do not know how to manage it.
  • And I still do remember the days when cafe knew how to jump in a car...
  • It's possible to jump that high without that glitch. Parkour.
  • Log_er said:

It's possible to jump that high without that glitch. Parkour.

There's nothing possible to parkour from there other than a lamp which is only 2 blocks tall