OR
16k and choose items that u want
I just need ONE penguine ONE plz

Comments

• Hehehe I might sell
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited January 2019
    Make it 17k and everything else you promist=deal
  • Dude. Stop necroposting. That was THREE months ago.
  • I noticed :(
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I noticed :(

If it’s not on the first two pages, you are probably necroposting.
  • He necroposted on like 13 discussions in like 6 minutes.
    This was done on purpose.

oof
  • I already got penguin a long time ago

Actualy it was not in perpuse I like talking and you are no one to juge me so back off

Actualy it was not in perpuse I like talking and you are no one to juge me so back off
    Silver clearly has been here longer than you. He knows the rules etc. You were necro-posting. You shouldn't bump discussions from 2 or more months ago.
    edited January 2019
    Ok so im guessing your not getting my text so
    Im going to spell it out for you
    B U G O F F
    Log_er said:

He necroposted on like 13 discussions in like 6 minutes.

Silver clearly has been here longer than you. He knows the rules etc. You were necro-posting. You shouldn't bump discussions from 2 or more months ago.
    Doesn’t matter how long he’s been here, he can’t prove he did it on purpose.
  • U said:

Log_er said:

This guy necroposted on like 10-15 discussions in the span of 6 minutes.
    How could this not be on purpose?
    edited January 2019
    BUG OFF ANNOY SOMEONE ELSE
    I check the rule im ok also there is a resiny there are mods so lat off
  • We will once you actually follow the rules. There's rules for a reason
  • ^

U said:

Log_er said:

I’m just addressing people using the ‘I’ve been here longer’ thing. That’s stupid.
  • U said:

U said:

Log_er said:

I’m just addressing people using the ‘I’ve been here longer’ thing. That’s stupid.
    We're just saying that we know the rules and we're trying to say that we know that necro posting is a violation :p I really don't like how you're looking at it, but I'm trying not to get triggered. That would be immature :p
    Log_er said:

U said:

U said:

Log_er said:

We're just saying that we know the rules and we're trying to say that we know that necro posting is a violation :p I really don't like how you're looking at it, but I'm trying not to get triggered. That would be immature :p
    There’s times people say ‘I started the forums in 2016, which means I’m better’. Not litterally, but that’s what they’re saying.
  • U said:

Log_er said:

U said:

U said:

Log_er said:

There’s times people say ‘I started the forums in 2016, which means I’m better’. Not litterally, but that’s what they’re saying.
    Yeah people who think that way are dumb. I personally look at it differently, more as knowledge.
    Time spent on the forums is nothing, whereas experience and wisdom is something more. I don't really know how to explain it.
  • BUG OFF ANNOY SOMEONE ELSE

Have you not learnt English yet?
  • @space_fetus I do not see any reason why this is still open, maybe consider stepping in?
  • Sarco said:

Learnt????
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited January 2019

Sarco said:

Learnt????
    He's English. English grammer is a bit different.

@space_fetus I do not see any reason why this is still open, maybe consider stepping in?

I'm not sure if space is still active. He doesn't have a lot of extra time due to his job irl. However, I've seen @%20gdog on within the last 24 hours.