edited January 2019
    Yay thanks

I want qbee xD

Ranger's Hat
    Leather Backpack
    Nerd glasses
    Blue Shirt
    Black Pants
    A cane which climb mountain(its almost like jester but no skull)

If you can, draw Im climbing mountain(Background will be cloudy), if u can draw pet then draw doggo following me

If its not possible for u, tell me bc it might be too hard.
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited January 2019
    ^ Oh man I fricking love PUBG mobile heehe. I hope summer comes soon, so you can get away from that hell called school >:)

Mind I ask for a request?

(I am fish on PUBG, I know, horrible username x.x)
  • ^ Oh man I fricking love PBUG mobile heehe. I hope summer comes soon, so you can get away from that hell called school >:)

(I am fish on PBUG, I know, horrible username x.x)

PBUG ot PUBG XD
  • ^ Oh man I fricking love PBUG mobile heehe. I hope summer comes soon, so you can get away from that hell called school >:)

(I am fish on PBUG, I know, horrible username x.x)

PBUG ot PUBG XD
    oops... will correct <3
  • Yay thanks

I want qbee xD

Ranger's Hat
    Leather Backpack
    Nerd glasses
    Blue Shirt
    Black Pants
    A cane which climb mountain(its almost like jester but skull)

If you can, draw Im climbing mountain(Background will be cloudy), if u can draw pet then draw doggo following me

Yep, I'd love if you make it simpler, I told "basic backgrounds" , cuz I don't wanna art processtoclast forever x) Just stay patient I'll start asap and draw requestsin order so...)

^ Oh man I fricking love PUBG mobile heehe. I hope summer comes soon, so you can get away from that hell called school >:)

Totally gonna enjoy drawing these! ! Outfit is amazing and stylish! ! ♡-♡

• I take any spot left!!! I want qbee drawing, here goes:
    Clothing: blue shirt, farmer jeans
    Dracula cape
    Headwear: bandit mask
    Pose: standing heroically on a building, with one arm outstretched to the sky, ready to fly
    Background: night sky over the city skyline
    Thank you!
    Dracula cape
    Pose: standing heroically on a building, with one arm outstretched to the sky, ready to fly
    Thank you!

jesus
  • YASSSS! I can't wait to see these! I've waited too longgggg <3
  • Fremy said:

Yay thanks

I want qbee xD

Ranger's Hat
    Leather Backpack
    Nerd glasses
    Blue Shirt
    Black Pants
    A cane which climb mountain(its almost like jester but skull)

Yep, I'd love if you make it simpler, I told "basic backgrounds" , cuz I don't wanna art processtoclast forever x) Just stay patient I'll start asap and draw requestsin order so...)

Totally gonna enjoy drawing these! ! Outfit is amazing and stylish! ! ♡-♡

I guess the "cane" draw ur style xD
    Background cloudy is enough lol, just draw I stepping on mountain
  • One done ! @Sp0_0ky
  • Fremy said:

One done ! @Sp0_0ky

Jesus Christ It's awesome!!! Tyyy
  • Sp0_0ky said:

Fremy said:

One done ! @Sp0_0ky

Jesus Christ It's awesome!!! Tyyy
    Amazing .o.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    If there is time for another drawing of me, can you do one?

Dracula cape
    Thank you!

(I didn't want to go take another picture, but could you replace the pumpkin with a dragon? :)

I posted rules guys, Sir Galaxon you've already reqeusted me 2 times and Dash I don't think I'll be able to do your request till I finish others. I'm sorry but I'm not an art factory=[

• Fremy said:

I take any spot left!!! I want qbee drawing, here goes:
    Dracula cape
    Thank you!

(I didn't want to go take another picture, but could you replace the pumpkin with a dragon? :)

I posted rules guys, Sir Galaxon you've already reqeusted me 2 times and Dash I don't think I'll be able to do your request till I finish others. I'm sorry but I'm not an art factory=[

"I'm not an art factory =["

I'm crying laughing while eating my cereal.
  • Fremy said:

Dracula cape
    Thank you!

That's still good.
    I can wait.
  • Fremy said:

Dracula cape
    Thank you!

Why would you do Dash’s one later after the others, but not mine? He’s gotten a few as well, once you do all the others, do mine, I’ve requested first
  • Fremy said:

Ok, rules are :

1) - 3 slots open only.

2) - Cool ideas appreciated and you don't request anything if you've requested before, sorry, there are peeps that never have gotten any art by me =[

3) - Stay PATIENT. Procces is SLOW, art cannot be rushed.
    First 3 comments get their request.

^ @SirGalaxon

• Fremy said:

Ok, rules are :

1) - 3 slots open only.

2) - Cool ideas appreciated and you don't request anything if you've requested before, sorry, there are peeps that never have gotten any art by me =[

^ @SirGalaxon

Same applies to good ol Dash, that’s all I’m saying if he does any after these three requests, he needs to do mine, and then whatever SilverDash wants
  • Fremy said:

Ok, rules are :

1) - 3 slots open only.

^ @SirGalaxon

Same applies to good ol Dash, that’s all I’m saying if he does any after these three requests, he needs to do mine, and then whatever SilverDash wants
    You guys are rough >.> It's hard to draw this type of stuff, so don't put too much pressure on *her*
  • Fremy said:

Dracula cape
    Thank you!

Why would you do Dash’s one later after the others, but not mine? He’s gotten a few as well, once you do all the others, do mine, I’ve requested first
    First of all Dash just wanted me to replace pump pet with a dragon pet, not making new art piece, secondly - you've already requested me 2 times and Dash only once you know, so I don't owe you anything =0

• Finished for @-JustAlvin- ! Hope you like it man!!Now it's only @Saeraphina left, gonna finish it today or tomorrow, hopefully ♡
  • Fremy said:

Finished for @-JustAlvin- ! Hope you like it man!!Now it's only @Saeraphina left, gonna finish it today or tomorrow, hopefully ♡

>.>
  • New colour for the dog, eh? I like it :D
  • New colour for the dog, eh? I like it :D

Yuuuuup i knoooow it's non canon colours, but i really wanted this pic to look bright :'D

• Alv'Alv' Member
    edited January 2019
    Fremy said:

Finished for @-JustAlvin- ! Hope you like it man!!Now it's only @Saeraphina left, gonna finish it today or tomorrow, hopefully ♡

OMG This is SUPER AMAZING! TYSM FREMY ARTIST :O

Edit : im using it as thumbnail, thanks you so much Fremy
  • Fremy said:

Fremy said:

Dracula cape
    Thank you!

First of all Dash just wanted me to replace pump pet with a dragon pet, not making new art piece, secondly - you've already requested me 2 times and Dash only once you know, so I don't owe you anything =0

I was asking for a new art piece :)
    If you can't make me another one that's fine.
    Let other people who don't have any have some.
  • I guess your not doing anymore drawings? Not that I want to request, I'm just confused as the rules say first 3 requests get chosen yet you've done like 5 xD
  • I don’t care when you finish it,but your art is so awesome..., I’ll take any slot left and if not, I’ll wait for about 3 months but I love your art! <3
    Here’s a request
    It’s my special outfit which I made for Christmas called the assassin Santa
    Santa hat
    Suit jacket
    Vampire cape
    Santa pants
    Wizard’s wand
    Exe mask
    Santa beard
    I have the patience of a 1000 doctors (sry for the pun)
    Make it with night background and me trying to shoot someone with the wand (wand held horizontally with both hands) with a pet dog or elf, whichever you feel will match :)
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited January 2019
    Sarco said:

I guess your not doing anymore drawings? Not that I want to request, I'm just confused as the rules say first 3 requests get chosen yet you've done like 5 xD

5?? Where that comes from?? I only drew for for @-JustAlvin- and @Sp0_0ky , is all. Only @Searaphina left tough which I'm planning to finish today, I opened 3 slots and they first commented, so they get requests. I don't have more time to open 10 or 15 slots as I did at summer =[

Fremy said:

OMG This is SUPER AMAZING! TYSM FREMY ARTIST :O

Edit : im using it as thumbnail, thanks you so much Fremy
    I'm really happy with you like it!! That's basically what I drew it for xD