Warp bumper not working

The realm is attached to the tealm name in the picture no matter what bumper is placed it doesnt seem to work. Its celery god and onion god’s realm/room see:

Comments

• So... What are you saying or asking? I don't understand :/
  • Log_er said:

So... What are you saying or asking? I don't understand :/

You place a warp bumper name it and smash the bumper and get warp food by warp surgar ( warp surgar from cc store for 50c). Than eat the warp food and it tales ypu to the bumper no matter where you are it takes you to the bumper. Here for some reason it says the warp bumper has been removed when it clearly wasnt ( demonstrated in the video above )
    Ive never seen this happen nor why it is happening. They have replaced the bumper serveral times the realm isnt locked. The room is bugged to where the warp bumper WILL NOT work as intened. So im askin why or how its cause and how to fix it. I know you dont know so no worries.
  • Log_er said:

So... What are you saying or asking? I don't understand :/

You place a warp bumper name it and smash the bumper and get warp food by warp surgar ( warp surgar from cc store for 50c). Than eat the warp food and it tales ypu to the bumper no matter where you are it takes you to the bumper. Here for some reason it says the warp bumper has been removed when it clearly wasnt ( demonstrated in the video above )
    Ive never seen this happen nor why it is happening. They have replaced the bumper serveral times the realm isnt locked. The room is bugged to where the warp bumper WILL NOT work as intened. So im askin why or how its cause and how to fix it. I know you dont know so no worries.
    I though that was an image o-o
    You could try placing another telefood bumper in that realm to test if the realm is bugged. If the new bumper works, try placing the weird bumper in another realm to see if it does the same thing. Then just contact support about it. Mabz might be able to help, although I'm not too sure.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I had the same issue. I just changed the name of the warp food and it fixed.
  • if you do not name the warp, it wont work.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    LateCom said:

if you do not name the warp, it wont work.

lol :D
    Did you read his comment or watch the video? He gave it a name. It should work.
  • Coffeefreak87Coffeefreak87 Member
    edited January 2019
    U said:

I had the same issue. I just changed the name of the warp food and it fixed.

Thank you, i will get them to try it and see if it works. Thank you U it worked when they changed the name
  • Yes i had the same issue so just add a spcae or change name like U said