"Summon clan"

This is a nice feature and all, but there could be some major improvements.

.1 Why does it summon you no matter what?
It should send a request to be summoned.
.2 Why does it take so much xp?
The other clan commands take almost nothing.

If you have any other ideas, leave them in the comments.

@SirKewberth

Comments

• true , summon clan waste so much xp..
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I’m assuming it takes so much xP because it takes people away from what they are doing.
  • U said:

I’m assuming it takes so much xP because it takes people away from what they are doing.

I just wish they would make it so it sends a request, and doesn't force you to go.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I do feel like it could be set to gather only people from a rank and above, feature that would be changeable every time when the leader summons.
    Imagine needing to discuss something important and warping the damn entire clan instead of just the co-leaders
    It takes a ton of xp to avoid abuses.
    The request thing would be a bad addition. If they call you, then you really have to go no matter what. Or maybe if you deny you could get kicked out of the clan immediately.
    An option to have 30 seconds before it warps you out would be nice though, to be able to explain where you're about to vanish to.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Clan Hollawarp? :)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    U said:

Clan Hollawarp? :)

We already have messages that go live instantly and that can be seen only by clan mates. Maybe the hollawarp could be a thing in between, however it's price should still be high. At least 50% of what a clan summon is right now.
  • I've seen this quite a few times, that it should send a REQUEST if they want to actually be teleported. But it's true. :/
    Pretty aggrivating.
  • True, waste xp and you can just holla on your clan to teleport clan members.
  • Their is much room for improvement into clan setting. Clan's haven't been touched since they were added.