Update Suggestion: /mods & /admins

2»

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Less chances of being scammed.. Have you thought of that?

How does people knowing a moderator is online cause less scams? Okay Angel is online, I’m not giving this person permission in my realm just because Angel is on.
  • Okay if you don't think about the scamming bit and think about us non scammers How much it will benefit us e.g. Not wasting c as in hollas trying to get a mod. If you need to talk to a certain mod then you will know when they are or aren't online.
  • If you really need to talk to a moderator you can just PM them here.
    Also, most of the mods are on the CC Community discord. So you can just message them there.
    Also, most of the mods are on the CC Community discord. So you can just message them there.

Alot ppls don't have discord lol

That wasn't the only option I stated

Know what? In reality, some mods take actual Months to answer a pm, so no, it’s not really a valid option..

Know what? In reality, some mods take actual Months to answer a pm, so no, it’s not really a valid option..
    Agree, most moderator r always inactive..
  • i did post how i liked this idea, but looking at the comments and responses i do get it now. My opinion on this idea has dropped.

I don't think it would effect the amount of scams ingame, because most of the time, mods are on, and scams happen. Yes we don't know if they are on. But they are still there.

Most scammers know they might get caught, and most of them don't care.

i did post how i liked this idea, but looking at the comments and responses i do get it now. My opinion on this idea has dropped.

I don't think it would effect the amount of scams ingame, because most of the time, mods are on, and scams happen. Yes we don't know if they are on. But they are still there.

“mods are on, and scams happen.”
    What mods..? There’s maybe a moderator on 2/24 hours of each day max.
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited January 2019
    U said:

i did post how i liked this idea, but looking at the comments and responses i do get it now. My opinion on this idea has dropped.

back in the day is what i was mainly referring to.

U said:

Ah, sorry then.
  • U said:

U said:

Ah, sorry then.
    no need to be sorry, i should of made it more obvious.
  • Can a mod close this please since the idea turned out to be trash

Thanks @mabz
This discussion has been closed.