i need help with arts!

Alv'Alv' Member
edited January 2019 in Help Requests
anyone can tell me how to arrange cave art, fossil and all of it?

Comments

• Cave art is actually pretty easy,just set the corners first and then put the other pieces in.It's just a 4x3 puzzle :)
  • scorto7 said:
    I was just looking for that lol.
  • scorto7 said:
    Scorto I need 2new arts too
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited January 2019
    I only know about these.
    There is no topic about the latest sets nor do i know how they assemble.

You can always try and figure it out on your own by using your inventory and shuffle them around until the pieces appear to fit together.
    Or you place them against a wall. Downside of this is you have to remove and replace the blocks every time it is on the wrong spot(but you could gain a cubit or more from doing that).

Just pay attention to what is on each piece and you will figure out how they fit. Each set is 12 pieces. (just an extra note)
  • scorto7 said:

I only know about these.

You can always try and figure it out on your own by using your inventory and shuffle them around until the pieces appear to fit together.
    Or you place them against a wall. Downside of this is you have to remove and replace the blocks every time it is on the wrong spot(but you could gain a cubit or more from doing that).

Just pay attention to what is on each piece and you will figure out how they fit. Each set is 12 pieces. (just an extra note)

Each new set is 15 pieces in fact - the cubiosaur and ancient tech. They are very difficult to complete, ive personally only seen one of each set completed which was by Geezer, who did both and it took him months to get each piece.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

scorto7 said:

I only know about these.

Each new set is 15 pieces in fact - the cubiosaur and ancient tech. They are very difficult to complete, ive personally only seen one of each set completed which was by Geezer, who did both and it took him months to get each piece.
    I have seen multiple, once you get all the pieces it’s easy to put them together.
  • Go to the realm tauch98 then go in the art door. He shows all 6 sets layouts both vertically & horizontally.

His realm is just to the right of Cubic Learning Center in Eden.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2019
    Intimate said:

Go to the realm tauch98 then go in the art door. He shows all 6 sets layouts both vertically & horizontally.

His realm is just to the right of Cubic Learning Center in Eden.

^
    You can also buy arts from tauch98 which you lacking :3
  • u can see my realm wall art reference:P

Which realm is it?

Which realm is it?
    qbee vampire lobby and hangout , go down the basement and turn one round XD