New Updates in Cubic Castles! (Suggestions)

Hello. My name is *ItzAngel* and I have a few suggestions for what new things you should add in CC.

1. New Clothes: Onesies, Dressing Gowns and more!
2. Phones :o You can take photos, text people on CC without using hollas and other stuff!
3. Maybe change the hollas to 1k (1000c)

If you want to suggest anymore, write down in the comments and I'll add them in! Also make sure to check out my great shop "Shining Vends!". Thank you for reading :D

Comments

• Hello. My name is *ItzAngel* and I have a few suggestions for what new things you should add in CC.

1. New Clothes: Onesies, Dressing Gowns and more!
    2. Phones :o You can take photos, text people on CC without using hollas and other stuff!
    3. Maybe change the hollas to 1k (1000c)

If you want to suggest anymore, write down in the comments and I'll add them in! Also make sure to check out my great shop "Shining Vends!". Thank you for reading :D

i see many things that might happen as a result of this. a. scammers will be able to buy infinite hollas to advertise their scams. b. a phone system would take a TON of coding. like probably more than what cc's coding can withstand...
  • Yes. Thank you for your feedback. I understand c:
  • The new clothes seems nice. I agree with @Pickles2001 about the phones... maybe just some sort of way to talk to friends from other realms would be nice though!
  • Okay thank you c:
  • The clothes ideas are perfect! +1
  • The clothes ideas are perfect! +1

Aw tysm c: