I once scammed someone (100% True, prank gone wrong, no clickbait, subscribe hit like)

The title. It's not a joke. I do wish it was. I've been talking to a friend of mine and they (I will not mention their name) confessed about a past scam. It seemed fair that I confessed back. Secret for a secret.

That got me thinking. Lately, I've been really happy! I'm making new friends, great friends, starting a build of my own, doing what I wanted to do back when I was new. But I scammed someone of that opportunity. They could've been happier than me, had a better time playing this game than me. But the person probably quit, because of me.

I think it was back in 2014 - 2015, I had just started a small shop, sold a few dyes, materials etc. FusRoCube, the scammed person, had visited me and we spoke. He eventually asked me to visit his realm, which I did. Not because I wanted to scam him, but because it seemed like a nice gesture. He had a lot of clothes lying around his realm, along with a few other items. A few minutes later, he had given me permission. Well, guess what I thought. I sent him off to my realm again, told him something like "Go there, and I'll give you something". I took all his clothes, unfriended him and bolted.

If he did report me, it's true. I did scam him. I deserve to be banned. Won't complain if I am, promise.
I don't remember, but I think I reported myself. I think the mods took it as a joke.

I'm sorry. I just wanted to confess.

Comments

• I would like to add that I have never scammed a person but him.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    They do not keep track of such old logs. You're clean in their system. You could ask support to give you a ban if you really want, though. lol
  • wait, I just frickin confessed, why the heck do they need logs.

Murderer: Yeah, I killed em.
    Police: Statute has expired. You're free, scumbag
    Murderer: frik.
  • Thank you for being honest. Scammers like awais.7 (not trying to public shame him) never be honest.
  • Hoph said:

The title. It's not a joke. I do wish it was. I've been talking to a friend of mine and they (I will not mention their name) confessed about a past scam. It seemed fair that I confessed back. Secret for a secret.

That got me thinking. Lately, I've been really happy! I'm making new friends, great friends, starting a build of my own, doing what I wanted to do back when I was new. But I scammed someone of that opportunity. They could've been happier than me, had a better time playing this game than me. But the person probably quit, because of me.

I think it was back in 2014 - 2015, I had just started a small shop, sold a few dyes, materials etc. FusRoCube, the scammed person, had visited me and we spoke. He eventually asked me to visit his realm, which I did. Not because I wanted to scam him, but because it seemed like a nice gesture. He had a lot of clothes lying around his realm, along with a few other items. A few minutes later, he had given me permission. Well, guess what I thought. I sent him off to my realm again, told him something like "Go there, and I'll give you something". I took all his clothes, unfriended him and bolted.

If he did report me, it's true. I did scam him. I deserve to be banned. Won't complain if I am, promise.
    I don't remember, but I think I reported myself. I think the mods took it as a joke.

You have done no crime mate. You had permission to do whatever you want with all items in that realm, and you did what you wanted in that time.
    But what you did is not cool.

• Might point out that that was not a scam, it was thievery. Still not cool, but good that you confessed. I'm surprised your conscience was still bugging you about it 3 years later, so +1 respect for that.
  • I once stole someone's distiller ;-; don't ban me now.Also what is your youtube so i can subscribe and hit like? :D
  • I'd say back in that time I scammed, not alot but I'm not proud :/ did it 3 or 4 times, but someone attacked me 1st, that made me think that it's not a bad thing, I even have the portal to the guys realm xD

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    one time I scammed somebody..

It was December 2014. My close friend had given me permission in his realm, and I had given him permission in my realm. I was building a house in my realm, and realized that I didn’t have enough glass for the windows. Being too lazy at the time, I went and scammed some glass from my friend. I finished my house, and it was amazing. But, then my friend went to glass the fifteen krampus’ he had gotten from the packs, and realized his 10 glass was gone! Me being the only person with permission in his realm, he knew I had scammed his glass. So, he went to my realm and broke my windows! I never did finish that house after that horrific scamming event..
  • U said:

one time I scammed somebody..

It was December 2014. My close friend had given me permission in his realm, and I had given him permission in my realm. I was building a house in my realm, and realized that I didn’t have enough glass for the windows. Being too lazy at the time, I went and scammed some glass from my friend. I finished my house, and it was amazing. But, then my friend went to glass the fifteen krampus’ he had gotten from the packs, and realized his 10 glass was gone! Me being the only person with permission in his realm, he knew I had scammed his glass. So, he went to my realm and broke my windows! I never did finish that house after that horrific scamming event..

Sounds like us present day. Did you take my glass? "Nah.. nah. Here's a ram though! No glass, but ram.. yeah, nah."
  • I'll be honest. Back when I first started I scammed a few people because they had scammed me first. This was maybe 2-3 years ago? Yeah, I do believe it was normally "an eye for an eye" you know?
  • *>Remo<* said:

I once stole someone's distiller ;-; don't ban me now.Also what is your youtube so i can subscribe and hit like? :D

PewDiePie :o
    Flamerock said:

I'd say back in that time I scammed, not alot but I'm not proud :/ did it 3 or 4 times, but someone attacked me 1st, that made me think that it's not a bad thing, I even have the portal to the guys realm xD

I'll be honest. Back when I first started I scammed a few people because they had scammed me first. This was maybe 2-3 years ago? Yeah, I do believe it was normally "an eye for an eye" you know?

Thanks, you guys :P
    Djedo said:

Hoph said:

You have done no crime mate. You had permission to do whatever you want with all items in that realm, and you did what you wanted in that time.
    But what you did is not cool.

I realize that, and I do think it was a crime.

Ms. Alanon: Okay, Sandy! Look after the house for me!
    Sandy the Housekeeper: Yeah, Ms. Alanon.

*Ms. Alanon leaves*
    *Sandy heads for Ms. Alanons wardrobe*
    Ooh! Gucci!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Actually, if someone gives you perm you have a sort of freepass for scamming, thats why the mods always warn about giving perm
  • So many confessions... well, I guess I have to confess now.

3 years ago, (when I was a noob and didn't know that pay - to - play games were illegal... or were they? I ain't sure) I made this "fashion show." Basically, you'd pay 90c to enter and the winner would get bear ears (the rarest item I could get at the time lol).

Bookworm_98 (I think) paid 90c and joined. She had a really nice outfit, and no one else would join. SO I was going to give her the bear ears, but then, my computer crashed. It was broken for around 10 days and by the time I have gotten back on, couldn't seem to find her to refund her. So there you have it, were I accidently scammed someone 90c :D

But for real, I've never like, SCAMMED, before. So I have a clean record :D
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited January 2019
    Ooo, so many ppls scammed someone b4

I will tell mine too..

2017, I start playing CC, after 2-4months, I do scam with my friend... tbh, its he build it and I support him, its uh payaway, and drop game..
    Don't ban me pls o-O, tbh all stuffs he got it
  • yeah so, might as well confess the only time i have and ever will scam.

one time when i was playing on my alt named iimeep, someone named `-*Gumi*-` or something like that. (i dont think it's the same person who people call gumi who's name is Coje) asked if they could help make my shop look better, and i let them.. we were building and she gave me a holloween chest, and i put all my items in there. we kept building, then i crashed. i came back and she was breaking my glass taking items. I asked her what she was doing and she said "nothing." and proceded to taking my items. I asked if she was scamming, she didnt answer. I asked if she was just making it look better, and she said yes. I left her to it and started building more. A while later, i dont exactly remember what, but all my stuff was gone and she unfriended me.

There is more drama and stuff but gumi ended up becoming my friend on my main, but i unfriened her or something idk

A couple months into the drama i was mad, so i used iimeep to scam some new player.. i went around and used gumi's tactic to scam someone... and yeah. I took their wigs to restock my shop ;-; i still feel guilty to this day about it and really regret it. Im sorry person i scammed ;-;
  • I used to have a booklet of how I could get cubits quick and on the page was something like scam 100c everyday and I'll have so much in an amount of days
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Actually, if someone gives you perm you have a sort of freepass for scamming, thats why the mods always warn about giving perm

Um no. @Grus