The infamous scammer is back...?

A few days ago, we saw awais.7 complaining that he got banned for 90days, but what’s he doing here?

Comments

• He probably found a way pass the IP...?
  • It isn't hard to bypass an IP ban. A permanent ban should be given if he is the real awais.
  • :O
  • You'd think he would be smarter and choose a different name, since everyone knows him as awais.7, a scammer.
  • Same old plain old flag? Hm
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Did he admit he is the real awais.7? Any proof of that?
  • Did he admit he is the real awais.7? Any proof of that?

What the heck...you know what he was like! Too stubborn too die. There's no way in hell it's one of his fanatics. It's him.
  • Hoph said:

What the heck...you know what he was like! Too stubborn too die. There's no way in hell it's one of his fanatics. It's him.
    You can't ban a player just because they have someone's name. You need proof they scammed with THAT account then it will be considered
  • Hoph said:

You can't ban a player just because they have someone's name. You need proof they scammed with THAT account then it will be considered
    I'm up for it. I'll go incognito and get myself scammed by him and I will be recording. If it is him, he will do it :v
  • i think its awaiis. why? because A. this persons from the same country awais comes from. B. its too much of a coincidence that this person used awais's name. and c. almost everry scammer evades their ban. regardless...
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    @LateCom did you share this info with support? If not, do it right now and add as much details as possible.
  • o-o
This discussion has been closed.