Idk how I did this...

Me being INSIDE a block with no phantom foam, how? Just place a horizontal accelo facing a block, jump into it, break it, and it will push you inside. Also, I glitches my accelo, so if you want to see it in-person, might wanna bring a horizontal accelo.

Comments

• I found a bug where if you chest is full and you try to split an item it gets deleted I lost 20 qbee bombs R.I.P had that happened to you or anyone else?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

I found a bug where if you chest is full and you try to split an item it gets deleted I lost 20 qbee bombs R.I.P had that happened to you or anyone else?

Break the chest to get the item back.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

I found a bug where if you chest is full and you try to split an item it gets deleted I lost 20 qbee bombs R.I.P had that happened to you or anyone else?

January 2017.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

January 2017.
    Oh I didn't notice lol. Thanks, Sir Beckley. Thanks for necroposting. That's exactly what we needed
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

January 2017.
    Oh I didn't notice lol. Thanks, Sir Beckley. Thanks for necroposting. That's exactly what we needed
    Oh yeah now i see too, i already wondered why he was suddenly back into the forums xD since i have daily contact with that person