PVP Tournament

Hi Everyone

Im hosting a special pvp tournament, which has a royal rank, from lowest to highest, Jack, Queen, and King. Those ranks will be decided by team leaders. To register the tournament, you either find a spare letter or buy a letter and send it to my mailbox in my realm (Go to realm name ...unknown... and follow the sign). There are some informations about the tournament on the signs when you get there. Rules will be explained soon. Since there are two mailboxes, which holds 30 slots, I will randomly select 16 lucky teams(must be 3 people per team) for them to have a chance of competing for the winning prize of 25k cubits. Results will be out in a few days later. Good luck.

Comments

• Mr. OreoMr. Oreo Member
    edited January 2019
    Sorry for the delay and yes it is going on. The results are in but there isnt alot of teams that registered. So here are the 5 teams that are qualified:

The Dark Hearts
    -*Jessica*-, [Lord Sinister], and _Mr. Released_

Team 1 (Bc there r no team name in the letter)
    The Death Reaper, Nevarwel, and Lopaikostyle

Warfare
    Minified, Sarco, and Sweetified

The Wanderful Team
    XxCubixAngelxX, Tester #1, and *EBot*

Last but not least

The Furious Fighters
    *Cherry Pumpcake*, lixFoxyplayersxil, and Killerinstict

About the prize, since it will be a fast tournament that wont take 3 months and a half(because there are less teams) the prize had been decreased to 15k. Matches will be made on a different comment. First match will be this saturday (idk what time in cubic castle time yet)
  • If you have any questions, let me know. I will answer later.
  • Instead of multiposting , edit the discusiion you already posted by clicking on the small gear icon at the top-right
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    edited January 2019
    Can I join in solo? Or is there any team that needs a missing member. :P
  • I'm joined already.
    Death maybe you can join my team if one of the guys can't make it.
    I have me, *>Remo<*, OP GAMER GAMES.
  • Alright everyone, there are 12 entries left to start the tournament soon so spread the info around to anyone who would be willing to join.
    The rules for the tournament are:
    All perks are allowed
    All wands are allowed, including shrink and heal wands
    As you know there are ranks in pvp which are jack, queen and king (will be decided by team leaders). The goal to successfully beat the opposing team is to destroy all of their ranks. Meaning the lowest rank of both teams will battle against each other first. If your jack, or the opposing team's jack were to be eliminated, the next rank comes in to play, which of course, is the queen and so on until you defeat the king of your opposing team. So the strategy is to try not to lose many members as possible.
    There will be 1 event/match per week so the tournament will take a total of 15 weeks. Battlefields will be the same for phase 1 (all 16 teams competing to eliminate 8). Phase 1's difficulty is easy and it will increase in phase 2 (all 8 teams competing to eliminate 4 teams) having a different battlefields.
    The prize may or may not increase due to the wait of finishing the tournament. The prize will be given to the team leaders. What they do to the cubits is up to them.
    Im not sure about the time since the entries are not full, but i will let you all know. I hope i covered everything you need to know.
    What happened to this? o3o
  • are this still alive
  • have the results come out or not?
    edited January 2019
    Make sure to tell everyone who is competing about the forum. Here are the matches for this tournament...

Phase 1 Stage 1
    The Dark Hearts vs The Furious Fighters

Phase 2 Stage 1
    (????)
    Warfare

Phase 2 Stage 2
    Team 1
    The Wanderful Team

Phase 3 Stage 1 (Final Match)
    (????)
    (????)

Winner
    (????)
  • The Professional Pirates
    SilverDash
    OP GAMER GAMES
    And idk who else.
    Maybe death reaper.
  • If one of our team mates have a problem can we switch him out for sb else
  • When are these held at what cubic time
    edited January 2019
    Quick update: I can allow 1 team to have a chance to postpone till tomorrow only 1 time. But if your team decides not to postpone, i can also allow everyone to play even if 1 or 2 team members are missing during the event but it would put ur team at a disadvantage. The next pvp i host i could allow 4 or 5 members per team, but only 3 can participate. The rest of the members are served for substitutional. One team had postponed todays match till tomorrow. Tomorrows match will be at 3pm in my time or 13 at cubic castle time. Thank you for taking your time reading this and good luck. Realm name will be revealed tomorrow to show you where the pvp realm is or it will be at hollawarps.
    edited January 2019
    Ok the realm is vox777 fun park, when you get there go across the portal and u will enter the pvp arena. The match starts rn no team has entered yet
  • No result, no one came.
  • Mr.Oreo Perhaps do it again?

The Professional Pirates
    SilverDash
    OP GAMER GAMES
    And idk who else.
    Maybe death reaper.

It'd be nice if I could join in :D

• Mr.Oreo Perhaps do it again?

The Professional Pirates
    SilverDash
    OP GAMER GAMES
    And idk who else.
    Maybe death reaper.

It'd be nice if I could join in :D

If this event is redone sure.
  • I will schedule it to this saturday. If both team don't come, they will be immediately disqualified. Same match will be on Saturday 13th hour in cc.
    So uhhh, my team didn't come in? xD
  • KillerinstictKillerinstict Member
    edited January 2019
    Ok thank you
  • I've never seen a pvp work that well tbh its hard to get people on at 1 time.
  • The Dark Heart Team, come over to Vox777 Fun Park and go across the portal. You have until 40 minutes to come before your team automatically disqualified. All three members of The Furious Fighters are here waiting for you all.
  • Who is up next?
  • May I also play?
  • Still wondering if this is going
  • This event just sick lol